Runecloth Donations
Well I'm trying to get Zaevian exalted with every horde city so he can be Ambassador Zaevian this is for RP reasons as he still thinks he needs to do more to become trusted and his deeds as part of the scourge weigh heavly on his mind. (Even though he wasn't really in control of himself and his "evil" side thinks he is a fool for wasteing his time, which actually only makes him think its even more of the right thing to do.)

Anyways if anyone has any Runecloth they don't need if you wouldn't mind please send them to him it will help me cut down on the runecloth farming time and get back to leveling. Thanks in advance. ^.^
There is REALLY no need to farm Runecloth anymore - if you're a DK, you should be able to just complete every starting zone, and maybe the Barrens, Ghostlands, and Silverpine Forest, and get Exalted with every city. Runecloth is an extremely inefficient way of doing things.
Well I already did all the barrens, mulgore, and durotar quests and I'm still 1500 from revered with darkspear halfway from revered to exalted with org and just into revered with TB so it doesn't seem like that alone was going to be enough.
I have found Oryx's reputation guide to be very handy for this kind of thing;

http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewt...f=7&t=3448

Unfortunately I have used all the extra Runecloth I had for Hebren.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
There are also many quests that grant Horde faction reputation outside the starting zones. Oryx wrote a guide to all the Horde faction rep-granting quests here:

Oryx's Reputation Guides

Edit: Ha! Cloudjumper beat me to it!
Zlinka Wrote:There are also many quests that grant Horde faction reputation outside the starting zones. Oryx wrote a guide to all the Horde faction rep-granting quests here:

Oryx's Reputation Guides

Edit: Ha! Cloudjumper beat me to it!

Follow this and save yourself alot of trouble farming Runecloth. Its how Eru got his Ambassador Title....Just doing the Blood Elf starting area when I first rolled Eru got him to Revered with Silvermoon AND Undercity....
Also, once you get out of the starting zones, 25% of earned rep rolls over into other factions. Woot!
Oh thanks I forgot about the Reputation guide. ^.^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Runecloth and reputation. Noram 1 1,618 06-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Noram