Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
On Wednesday, March 15th, at 5:30 pm Orgrimmar standard time the Ironsong Tribe will be going to Ahn'Qiraj!
Hurrah! I will be there, to advance the cause of the Cenarion Circle!
(( <cries> Middle of the week stuff is completely out for us.

However! Have fun, be safe, and tell us STORIES!))
im in of corse. Out of curiosity are you planning on AQ20 or 40?
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~
Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj is 20-man. Temple of Ahn'Qiraj is 40-man.

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj is post-MC difficulty. The final encounters in it are considered by some to be harder than the final encounters in BWL.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
you know if i would actually read i wouldn't have to ask dumb questions... heck of a concept.
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~
Hehe, no problem man. I like answering questions, even when they aren't asked. Big Grin

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Yes, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. I'll point at my lengthy, dry post on Ahn'Qiraj boss strategy here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/viewtopic.php?t=708">http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/viewtopic.php?t=708</a><!-- m -->

I don't forsee us getting past two bosses the first night, but this is Ironsong and I am very willing to let you suprise me Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (20) Raid Jivundus 19 8,834 11-05-2006, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Tetsumis's Idols and Scarabs from Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj Jivundus 1 2,252 09-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Jivundus
  Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj ((20)) Sound 25 11,197 09-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Shillatae