Rubiks
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
The name I was born with and the person it describes no longer exist. After being reawoke in Deathknell I took on the name of Rubiks. In my past life I was one of the noble and honorable Sin'dorei, for that reason I have taken on the title of 'Rubiks of the Shattered Sun". As I am forsaken in all meanings of the word I take it only to show a sense of dedication and respect to those I once served by.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
As the only means of protection I know are the destructive force of the Arcane, the burning wrath of Fire and the sinister chill of Frost, I travel Azeroth as a Forsaken mage hoping only to find vengence under Arthas' burning corpse.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Before my death in the Third War I was a high ranking Magister serveing under Sylvanas Windrunner. I was striken down along with Sylvanas defending the most cherished place of all to the Highborn, the very place where they once drew their magic from, The Sunwell. After awakening in Deathknell I vowed to take vengence upon Arthas himself. From their I had to relearn to channel the magicel energies that once flowed rampid through the body I once possessed. I continued my travels to the Forsaken capital The Undercity. There I learned that Sylvanas was also cusred with this plague of undeath. I enlisted under the trainning of the under cities top mages to continue to hone my skills back to their former glory. I then set out onto Azeroth jumping from places such as the Foothills of Hillsbrad to more dangerous places eventually ending up where I once ended... The Isle of Quel'Danas.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Upon Passing through Brill and The Undercity I learned the arts of Tailoring and Enchanting. Since setting out on my journey I have not given much thought to these professions, yet until the path to The Lich King is revealed I plan to expand my knowledge of tailoring. As far as Enchanting it has become an annoyance and lately I have thought of trainning in the arts of Engineering under the goblins.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have know many a guilds in my past such as <Low Expactations>, <Kinetic>, <FILTHY> and <Indecent Proposal>, yet I saw no future in hopes of attaining one of my goals of entering the Eye in the Keep of the Temptest to bring down the former ruler of the Highborn Kael'Thals.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
My interest was peaked the moment I heard from an adventuring priestest belonging to your tribe by the name of Thanuist. We were on a mission from the head Goblins of Brewest to seek and destroy Coren Direbrew. Thanuist mentioned during our travels that your tribe also planned on entering the Keep that held the devious Kael'Thals. I wish to aid you in this quest to end his life and bring nack honor to those I once called brothers.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial of this life time has taken place in the Caverns know as Serpentshire. Within these Caverns I met among others Hydross and Illidans second in command Lady Vashj. Within these caverns it seemed as if my undeath would finaly come to an end yet with the help of the guild know as Glitterati we over came these obsticles and concered the Caverns.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I have but three goals. One being to aid in the fall of the Lich King Arthas for plagueing me with this undeath. The second to aid in the death of Kael'Thals for his plans on summoning a powerful deamon of the Burning Legion and his treachery to the Highborn. The last is like any other Forsaken, to find a cure for this plague set upon me by Arthas, weather I come back a living High Elf or finaly rest with the dead is trivial at this point.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Unlike the other Forsaken I have taken a likeing to the new forces of the Horde, and enjoy gathering with them to see the destruction of places such as the mysterious castle of Karazhan and the horrible Forest Troll capital of Zul'Aman.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes I understand the laws of the tribe and pledge to abide and follow these laws in order to earn the trust within the tribe. /bow
Oh how grand, another walking corpse to join our ranks.

Greetings corpse, my name is Dergash and I serve the Tribe as Minister of Culture and Recruitment. Having read through your application I would encourage you to come to our weekly Moot and introduce yourself. Our Moots are held Thursdays at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time, this week we are holding it on the second floor of the Inn in Booty Bay.

We will see you there.

((OOC Note: Just wanted to make it clear we are not a raid guild, some of the objectives you listed are higher end raid things which we may not get to, or it will take us a while. Just didn't want you to have the wrong impression going in. Smile ))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((He shouldn't if I presented myself properly! I directed Rubiks here after he expressed interest in IST after an adventure into BRD for Brewfest. I did not hide that we are not a raiding guild, but a guild who enjoys raiding and rp))

So the dead one who gave me cookies has finally sent his letter. Rubiks filled my bag with lovely mage cookies. Therefore, I find him quite acceptable.