Rotten Luck Presents: A Fight Night Event
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-silverhand&t=216796&p=1&tmp=1#post216796">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... post216796</a><!-- m -->

The info is on that thread!

Anyways, I know you guys are going to be trying Onyxia this Saturday... if that becomes a permanent date moving forward, good luck!

If you happen, though, to have the 11th of February free, I would like if you guys could be a part of this event in one way or another. If you would like to participate, fantastic.

If you would like to help me in running the event, even better. I still need a couple people who can rezz, a couple bouncers, and some people who can do buffs. Currently (without soliciting the entirety of RL yet), I need a druid and a priest for buffs... and I need a warlock for a healthstone or three.

If you have any questions, contact me in game please!

<3 IST.

Thank you for your time!
This... is quite a proposal!

(( I find the idea *extremely* amusing. Cora is more than willing to rez for this event, though I'm sure you'll have a lot of volunteers with whom you can coordinate more easily. Contact me here or in the game if you'd like her help. -SWC Coranda))
I would attend, as long as we don't raid Stormwind or something like that as in previous Fight Nights.

It is good to see them back again ( I often enjoyed them as Aramis) , and I can most likely show up assuming I do not work that evening. Sadly my schedule is all over the place so I can't exactly say I'll be there now.
No, Hotaur still has 0 DKs and I will never willingly enter a position (or enter others into a position) where that might change.
I will come and fix you, Hotaurar!

((This sounds like an absolute blast to watch - I would absolutely love to come be a rezzer/buffer and spectator!

Welcome back, Fight Night!))
Well, if someone hasn't told you yet.

I typically wander around with ~30 soulshards at any one time. So, unless circumstances arise that I can't personally be there, here's your warlock.

I'll stock up before the 11th. And just so you know, my healthstones are improved with gnomey goodness. (( Imp HS 2 points )) Which means you can have one of my warm, yummy, gnomey healthstones and one from some other plain, tasteless healthstone vendor (not that you'd want to).
(Well... I mostly hit things. If I'm around at the time [because I won't remember this unless someone reminds me], feel free to tag me in for either taking part in the competition or just making people regret acting up.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Rotten Luck (and potential cross-realm events!) cyanoclan 2 2,257 09-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Melikar
  Rotten Luck hosting Running of the Taurens Event Mamadee 1 2,091 07-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Mamadee