Ride of the Champion - Warlord's Command
Hail Ironsong!

Our Warchief Thrall has tasked me with the removal of one of our most dire enemies, the false Warchief Rend Blackhand. With the blessings of our own Warlord and Farseers I will be leading an expedition to slay this vile fiend in Blackrock Spire. All those how have been similarly tasked are welcome to share in the glory of this epic quest.

We shall make haste at the earliest possible time this coming Friday.

For the Glory of the Horde!

Champion Cloudjumper Wildmane
Honored of the Horde

((OCC: Starting this Friday and on a semi regular basis I will be leading raids/groups to get people thier Onyxia keys. This Fridays will be to slay Rend Blackhand for his head and allow progression to the next stage of the quest. Any are welcome to attend, if you already have your key or not. However preference will be given to people still working on this quest. Post here if you are working on the quest and which stage you are currently at.

Fridays run will be in the afternoon as it is a holiday for most people.
Ongoing raids will be based on availability and participation))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((Zeb'ra is 44 v_v. I'll keep you posted. I will say that Willexis downed Rend and it was hard, but fun.))
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
My first Warlord's Command group went very well. Initially we thought it would be a problem given that there were only 4 of us participating. However we found much to our delight that we were able to make very good headway into the dungeon.

We completed the fight with Rend Blackhand without any deaths. Congrats to everyone who got thier heads! We then proceeded to the lair of The Beast, where Killani decided she would attempt to tank The Beast solo. We managed to kill the beast but through the intervention of the rest of the group. Zanzi the Paladin was unfortunately killed in the attempt.

We called at that point due to the late time and the group wanting to move on to other things, so General Drakkisath will get to live for another day.

Thanks to Grommash, Killani, and Zanzi for thier participation!

I look forward to leading more of these in future!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warlord's Command 5 2,672 03-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Dispaya