Removing 2 Attunements
From Tigole this morning:

Quote:After a lot of thought and deliberation, we’ve decided to remove the attunement requirements to enter Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep: The Eye. While many of our attunements in the Burning Crusade have been good progression checks, a few of the attunements have turned out to cause unnecessary stress on guilds either doing the content or attempting to do the content. With Black Temple and Battle for Mount Hyjal thriving, we want to encourage (rather than prevent) new guilds and raid groups to attempt Serpentshrine and TK. We are going to leave the current attunement quests in the game so that players can still engage in the challenge and the lore of those quests should they choose to. At a later point, we are considering adding a final reward step to those quests as well (that way those who have already completed them would not miss out on a *new* reward).

We’re listening to feedback from you guys constantly and your opinions are important to us. We want this game to be the best possible MMO experience for our players.

Enjoy Serpentshrine and Tempest Keep =)

(Please note: This change will go live later today -- it's not yet active)

Just remember the gear requirements for these zones expect you to already be decked out in tier 4 or equivalent.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
So, either way, never gonna see it.

Silly purple gear.
Where do I buy my tickets?
Interesting.. Magtheridon is next in the general chain after Gruul however, yes?
aye, but it's a single encounter outside of trash, and therefore shouldn't take much time. most work on Magtheridon very little before they start Serpentshrine.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Kosath Wrote:Just remember the gear requirements for these zones expect you to already be decked out in tier 4 or equivalent.

Since when have we ever listened to what people expect? Big Grin
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Just so folk can know, there's Nothing that has an auto detect of stealth in Serpentshrine far as Psion and myself could tell. We were able to see the entire instance(Pretty much getting up and personal with all bosses except two) through Stealth and Mind Vision. Very, very cool place. A blast to stealth through I'm sure. Also nerve wracking as heck from watching Psion do it!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Oooo... field trip.
As another note, Void Reaver, a boss inside The Eye, that drops the T5 shoulders, is considered to be easier than Gruul.
Mizar Wrote:As another note, Void Reaver, a boss inside The Eye, that drops the T5 shoulders, is considered to be easier than Gruul.

Quickly! To the Eye! Before the Devs buff it!
Gra'zak Wrote:
Mizar Wrote:As another note, Void Reaver, a boss inside The Eye, that drops the T5 shoulders, is considered to be easier than Gruul.

Quickly! To the Eye! Before the Devs buff it!

I'm game!
Heroic keys now only required Honored reputation in 2.3
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
That helps with getting gear. My main will now get several heroic keys!

~Zeb'ra (or Willexis in this case)
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Heroic keys, delicious... all the better for Insel.
just as a reminder for those who haven't done any heroics: These are not easy still. They are Kharazan equivalent 5-man dungeons (some easier, some harder...some MUCH harder) so anyone wishing to do said heroics needs to be ready gear-wise.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]