Remembering Cinnea/Saerrina
Greetings, Tribe!

On Tuesday, May 20, in place of the regular Alahni lo Andu guild meeting, we'll be once again honoring our fallen friend and comrade, Cinnea, known also as Saerinna of the Ironsong Tribe. We want to make this a time of celebration of all the happy, good things about her. I'm asking everyone who sees this post and who remembers her fondly to send me a memory of her. It doesn't have to be long. Just something that makes you smile when you think about it, either in-game or in real life. We plan to end our evening with a fireworks display, and the intention is to hold the event in a neutral area where any who wishes to can join us. Feel free to either PM me, mail Bindy in-game Alliance side or Goldberry on the Horde side, leave a message at alahni.enjin.com, or just email me at bindybingles @ charter.net. Also, if you happen to know of any former WoW players who may have known her, I'd ask that you forward this message to them, if possible. Thank you all in advance.

~Bindy/Goldberry
~Goldberry Stonehoof
Bindy,

What time will you be holding this? If possible I would like to try and fit it into my schedule.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
It will be 6 PM server on Tuesday, May 20. The tentative location is currently Dalaran for ease of travel. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know.
~Goldberry Stonehoof