Regrets?
I love my hunter; Filiminjaru. But, at times, I feel myself regretting the decision to be a hunter. I feel that, as a hunter, you have a harder time going to instances once your at 60.

Does anyone else have regrets about their characters? If I had to choose another class, it would be druid.
I often wish shamans had better raid buffs, better healing abilities, or both. PVP's fun, though.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
I regret leaving my rogue, Aramis. She was fantastic... I wish I could just insta' make her undead or something. Or just have her defect to the Horde, I kinda' like that idea more.

So I guess I regret Blizzard's descision on this Horde vs. Alliance nonsense. I swear they said someone could slowly loose faction with their initial side and gain it with the other... through what? Quests! Can we do that? Nope. Wait, yeah we can! You can loose your Steamwheedle reputation for Bloodsail! Whoo hoo!
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.
Haida Wrote:I regret leaving my rogue, Aramis. She was fantastic... I wish I could just insta' make her undead or something. Or just have her defect to the Horde, I kinda' like that idea more.

You too, huh? I have a 60 gnome rogue I desperately wish I could change to something Horde.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
I agree with Haida; that is the one thing I think EQ2 got right that we lack.

Of course, even a really annoying quest would just lead to a million NElves on Horde and a modicum of Undead/Tauren on Alliance.

Fah I say!

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
While I dont regret Tetsumsis in the least, I do really wish I could copy my old unplayed Alliance Warrior and Priest over. Alas..
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Given any set of circumstances you get an overflow population of any one class at times. I know that Mend gets frustrated (but loves his hunter) when not being able to participate in instances as much due to too many hunters already, there do seem to be overflow with those all the time .... /comfort.

I <3 Kriistle, but wish I could of brought my Alliance Priest over to the "dark side", sorry couldn't resist. I don't regret Kriis, but at the time I came over to Horde, I couldn't face bringing up another Priest. I should have made a warlock my main, I really have fun on a lock. :twisted:
I don't regret ever making Nevlag, especially now =). But now I regret making Galven. My first character ever was a Troll Hunter, who I got to 32, but deleted when a friend said Silver Hand was in desperate need of Priests and that I could make a huge raid guild. Oh well, that never happened...at least for a while. And what happens? I don't do much with him, there are more Priests then God knows what, and I'm kicked in the dirt trying to make raid guilds. /sigh on, /sigh off. But Nevlag...oh am I glad I made him. Hunters rock, damage rocks, not having to buff rocks =) (I'm sorry buffing classes, but yes, it does.).

No regrets, baby! All that's been done for Nevlag is a sign of effort and love for the class, and I'm sure that is for everyone else. Everything you've done for your character shows how much time and love for the game you've put into your character, so why regret?

-Nevlag
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/">http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/</a><!-- m -->
Regrets making a hunter... none... my only 60 is a NE Huntress on Argent Dawn and my next character to 60 will be Gretta. Yet, with that said, I do play my huntress different then most. Beast Mastery on the talents and instead of...

Hunters mark, send pet, stand and shoot till dead......

I am more of a.....

Concussion shot, sting, wooo melee time... care to join me my pet. *laughs*

I really enjoy PvP with the huntress and nothing more fun in BG's then getting a warrior alone and kiting the heck out of him or her.

Hunters also have a good spot in raids if they have good control on their pets. Your DPS is excellent.
Huntress of the Horde
The only regret that I have is not sticking to my origial intention of playing an Orc Shaman, which I had made even before the game was released. I played Lineage II while waiting for WoW to begin, and the guild that I was part of there all voted for alliance and so that's where I've spent most of my time until I began Ulfric here. Ironicly, I don't talk to any of those people any more and try not to think about how far along this character would be now. *sighs*

And if there were some magic way to convert my alliance characters into horde versions of the same, I'd do it in blink of an eye an not have one bit of remorse about it. I made a lot of friends on the alliance side, but the Horde is where I belong. I'm having a hard time letting go of that side because of the people there, but I don't miss playing alliance characters at all.
[Image: 18177.jpg]
Lineage II, the only game that beat me. My gaming partner and I played it and it was the morning when I was level 28, we were killing orcs. Pull, kill, rinse, repeat. Fours hours into it I sat down and said, "I cant do this anymore. 5% of the experiance needed for 29 was all I had gained and with the danger of the Korean Farmers ganking you all the time, I had to bow out of this one.

With that said, Lineage II was one of the most beautiful game worlds I have seen to date. Loved walking around and looking at the scenery.
Huntress of the Horde
If I have one regret, it is playing Alliance as long as I did. I don't regret the class I played - paladins are painful, so painful, but also rewarding in their own way, and the RP possibilities and opportunities are just amazing. But I've something like 40 days of playtime on Alliance that I wish I had dedicated elsewhere (be it horde or, I dunno, having a life...). Also, the dragging in of friends that I did resulted in them playing Alliance as well, and though they've migrated with me... yeah, same regrets there.
Gorgretta Wrote:Regrets making a hunter... none... my only 60 is a NE Huntress on Argent Dawn and my next character to 60 will be Gretta. Yet, with that said, I do play my huntress different then most. Beast Mastery on the talents and instead of...

Cool. Anyone else in Ironsong play Alliance on AD?
Haida Wrote:I regret leaving my rogue, Aramis.

Aramis. Why does that name sound <i>really</i> familiar?

I've had regrets mixed in with satisfaction with the classes I've chosen. My biggest regret would be my warrior, Krigaren, since it's literally impossible to raid with him. To give you an idea, Krigaren was created the day the game came out, reached 60 in January or February of 2005, and has never once been into ZG, MC, AQ, anyplace. No one needs warriors.

The only benefit of Krigaren these days is when we need a warrior for 5-mans. I was the only warrior in my old guild. The only one. So it was necessary that I played him and still play him to this day for that purpose.

I love to PvP though, and after being killed so many hundreds of times during the old TM/SS days by mages, I decided that would be my next class. I rolled Zuipol, and I've essentially never looked back. PvE and PvP is a lot more fun as a mage, though the gear progression of the game has made playing a mage in PvP more and more painful, and I've regretted choosing <i>that</i> class for that reason as well.

The one class that I've always wanted to play since before the game came out, was a paladin. Had we gone Alliance, I would have been able to not only be a paladin, but also be the group's tank like Krigaren was. Would have worked out great, but the fates intervened. I do have a level 60 Holy paladin now though, here on Silver Hand, and so far he's the one character I've never once regretted rolling.
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Eh..yeah I regret doing alot of things in WOW, every single time I see Irongsong in an instance, or raiding MC or ZG, or even when people try to make a group, I regret deleting my 60, simpley because I can't participate, I can't really help out others as much, which is basically the only reason I play anymore.

Another regret is that I actually stayed as a Protection specced Warrior for so long, and never tried Fury or Arms, that really ruined my view of the Warrior class as a whole since at the time Warriors couldn't get into any kind of instance group it seemed UNLESS you were Arm's or Fury and they were really desperate and needed some DPS....so I got the full joy of soloing entire zones by myself...doing maybe 10 damage per hit...BUT I could ABSORB damage like mad! Oh goodie, 20 min fights that I usually died in! Such fun>.<

Anywho thats about it

-Noram
"Is it any wonder, under such a burden, they seemed mad? We all have found ourselves railing against them and later consoling them. Theirs was a burden we each bore but a fraction. They shouldered it, and in the end, it crushed them."