Redo of Application
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Knat 8-)

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am an undead Mage

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My story begins many years ago,, in a place that I once called home.
As so many other like me, I was once human. That was before Artha and the Purge of the Scouge. I don't recall much of my previous life.. my human life, but I shall recap what I can remember.

I was born in Dalaran, and have always been gifted in the ways of magic. I was sent by my parents at a very young age to study in the Violet Citadel as an apprentice to the great Archmage Antonidas.

It was during my studies there that I met Mordeous, A priest which was seeking Antonidas council on the plague that was ravaging the lands to the north.

I spent the next few weeks becoming friends with Mordeous, and was sadden when he announced that he was returning home to his township, as most of his people had fallen ill to this mysterious plague. However we kept in touch, through post and our friendship grew strong, I had developed a special bond to him.

One day the letters just stopped coming,, the Days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months. I had heard nothing, and feared for the worse. However a new problem, and more pressing problem had emerged, Arthus our prince had declared war on his own people with his army of the dead.. "The Scourge as I had heard them referred as" and the battle was on our very doorstep.

Here I stood (still just an apprentice with not much experience of combat magic’s) back to back with the Kirin Tor trying valiantly to prevent the book of Medivh from falling into the hands of Arthus and the lich Kel'Thuzad. Unfortunately that is all that I remember from my human life.

When I awoke, I found myself in a dark tome not knowing where or who I was, I remembered nothing of my past. Finding myself shunned and feared by the Alliance, I was seeking refuge with Lady Sylvanas and lending my knowledge of the Arcane to the aid of the Horde.

My recent journeys through the Lands of Eastern Kingdoms brought me to the plagued lands of the east, where I stumbled across a burnt out town plague with the Scourge, I recognized this town as one I had heard of from my past.. One which Mordeous had spoken of, Stratholme. And to my amazement I found Mordeous still fighting, trying to avenge those who had fallen to the hands of the scourge.

After conversing for many hours with Mordeous, I began to realize that my feelings for Mordeous did not die with my body, being Forsaken did not mean that I had to be alone. He told me about a great and honorable tribe that he had enlisted with, The Ironsong Tribe he told me that the Ironsong Tribe was his new family, his bothers and sisters. I was intrigued and jealous of what Mordeous had. I decided there and then that I would make the best of my after life and not only to be with Mordeous (which I had failed to take advantage of when I was alive). But to also find a new family. I am asking Ironsong to allow me to join their family.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First aid?

I love to pick flowers to make lovely potions. :lol:

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Rare and presently in Darkwind Deviants.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

my better half, Mordeous is with u, and i would love to rejoin him again

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

my hardest trail is trying to take down Luci in MC.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

my current goal is to get my full Magisrate gear and start fighting bigger and badder bosses

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

killing the Alliance :twisted: and meeting new undead, orcs and trolls, and tareuns Big Grin

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself

i fully accept all terms
Bueno!

Welcome to the Tribe Knat!
Vote Akora for MA!
Hello Ironsong,
I would like to enter my application to join the tribe. I have been a member of Red River for sometime now, but the guild has very few members and is planning to move to a bigger one. I have been playig WOW for a year and half. I have seen many Irongsong and have grouped with some they have all been very nice and helpful. I am into pvp heavily and my goals are to achieve the highest pvp rank and to hit 60 lvl. I also would like to be appart of a team base so I do not have to go far to look for a group. As far as the roleplaying I think its a fun idea to have in the game I have played RP games such as AD&D many years ago, so I will need practice at itSmile. I hope I am considered for the tribe
there are no hard feelings with red river and I. I will try to get in touch with a Officer in game this evening .

Thank you for the consideration,
Chainz-Undead Rogue 54th lvl
Proffesssions -300 alchemy 300 herbalism
-Cooking Fishing First Aid (these skils are low)
Hi Chainz,

Thanks for your interest in Ironsong, we would like to hear more about you.

A good place to begin would be to start a new post in this section and read a few examples of other applications, then write your own application. Using the guidelines as outlined in the 'Sticky' at the top of this fourm.

Please feel free to reach out to any officers or tribe members that you know if you have any questions.

Our Officer Corps is:
Merrina
Eveline
Shillatae
Kosath
Sreng
Fleethoof
Rawne
Kelnozz
Kretol
Akora
Vote Akora for MA!