Reassignment
Greetings!

I am sad to report that the Orgrimmar Legion has reassigned me. My aging mother's condition has been deteriorating, and she and my father have decided to move to Shadowprey Village to get away from city life. The Legion has reassigned me as a guard there, so I can hep care for my parents. Between looking after my parents and helping to guard the village against the centaur and other beasts, I will likely have no time to aid the tribe in its endeavours. Hopefully, as my parents grow accustomed to their new home, I will be able to devote some of my spare time to adventuring. I apologize for my absence, and hope that I will be able to resume wandering the continents soon.

I hope to see you all again soon,
Thak

((Unfortunately, my account has run out and I don't have the spare money to purchase additional time at this point. My life is currently changing in a lot of ways, but hopefully once things calm down (and I scrape together some money) I'll be able to return. Oh well... it'll give me time to work on my music. And with luck, it'll only be a few weeks. Farewell for now! I'll probably end up lurking on the forum, anyway. Smile ))
Good luck, Thak on the move, we will see you upon your return.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
See you soon, Thak! I hope that life in Shadowprey Village goes well. You are a good son to care for your family so.

I look forward to adventuring with you when you return!

- Eveline

((I am certain that you will be back! Thank you for letting us know of your break...and may it prove a productive one for you!))
I'll miss you! Write often, and send me maces.

I'm glad you managed to join the Tribe in time to see me there, even if we never did actually do anything as Tribemates.

-Coranda

(Remember, just tell me when you're ready to come back.
*waggles a finger*
And you'd better come back. I know where you live!
-J)