Ravents Sunshadow
From the desk of Lady Raventis Sunshadow

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Lady Raventis Sunshadow, Archmage.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am an Archmage of the Arcane, though throughout my years I have experimented with many various schools of magic.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am a respected resident and noble of Silvermoon. I excell in all that I do. I work to uphold Sin'Dorei culture and ensure its perseverance. I am, dare I say, one of the best magi in this world. ((Not an "omg im better than u" she just thinks rather highly of herself.))

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I do tailor on occasion as a hobby, but my primary interest is in the buying and selling of land, and I also work as a scribe. ((Come WotLK, anyway. The past year she's just been transcribing books.))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I worked in the "Children of the Sunwell" for a brief time teaching the younger about their past. These days it's moreso just a lingering title.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Ironsong Tribe is the largest, most well-known, and as a result the best coalition in the Horde. Thus, it is only natural that one of the best, most skilled magi should be a member. There is no other group truly deserving of my membership.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The recent issues with Kael'thas allegiances has caused great turmoil and unrest amongst the Silvermoon citisenry, and lower-ranking individuals are beginning to lash out against the aristocracy. This makes upholding our culture extremely difficult.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My greatest goal is to ensure the survival of my people and their culture, and the magic which defines us.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy the knowledge gained the most. Everything has a story behind it, and each is different in its own way.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
((I have, and of course I do.))
Ah just what we need more self important Sin'Dorei to deal with.
Elf, the Tribe meets Thursday evenings at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time.
Please contact one of our membership on the day to find where to attend.
See you Thursday elf.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((ALA member, and dealing with him there leads me to give a full endorsement))
Thanuist Wrote:((ALA member, and dealing with him there leads me to give a full endorsement))

((What is the ALA?))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((ALA = Alahni lo Andu, Alliance-side guild.))
((I won't be coming to tonight's moot. I'll be alliance-side paying respects to Sorox/Stareye who passed away, there is a memorial walk being held at the same time as the moot. I'll see you all next week.))