Rannu
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Rannu

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Warrior defender of the Horde

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My name is Rannu. I come from a village just a little south of thunderbluff. I am from the lightninghoof tribe.I sworn to become a warrior to avenge my brothers death. He was killed by a nightelve named Crizzo. I know I am young and my journey is long, that is why i seek out a powerful guild to aid me in my quest.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have chosen engineering, so that i may have a slight edge on my opponent. I alson took mining to help out in this task.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have not yet join a clan.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I know you tribe to be both honorable and powerfull. I have ran across tribe members in the past and found them to be of great help. My good friend Sevi and i have just finished a stormed Shadow fang keep with Dakujin. I also have enjoyed the company of Jadyn, who is also from your tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Sevi and I went to Northwatch to clear out some undesireable alliance. We were out numbered greatly buy still managed to overcome the odds ad take down our targets. We alson had a great snowball fight in the middle of there keep.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goal is to become a great warrior and fight along side of thrall. I want to Crush my enemies, and see them driven before me. I want to reunite the lost tribes and make the land safe for Horde again.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? Meeting new people and helping them out.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
I agree with the rules and do my best to help enforce them.
YAAAY i love dis guy he has a lvl 60 warrior on de alliance so he is really experianced YAY