Rajana Jadwiga
*Neatly written in a flowing script, this lettering seems to have appeared by magical means. The wording is in a neat and proper orcish, unlike the accented tongue of the Troll tribes*
1)- State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Rajana Jadwiga. I bear no war titles, yet serve as able.

2)- List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Mage of the Voodoo Spirits.

3)- Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Coming from the lands of Durotar, where the Orcs graciously have given us home, I now seek the world, learning of my craft and of the Spirits that power it.

4)- Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Devoted to skinning and tailoring both. I work in First Aid as well of course.

5)- What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None save the Stormcallers, but due to a recent decision I decided to leave the Order. Some may follow suit.

6)- Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Truly, I do not know your tribe well. I was recommended by one Vilyave of the Tauren to you ranks, and thus I am now here.

7)- What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
A greatest trial.. Truly, it would have to be facing the lands alone, without the support of those I knew. To become more than I once were is truly one of the greatest challenges I have ever faced.

8 )- What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To further my art, protect those of the Horde and finally yet far from least to work in the balance of the Voodoo spirits.

9)- What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
My first sight of the great Stranglethorn Vale. To see the jungles that were once our home.. It was by far the greatest moments of my life.

10)- Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
I have, and agree in full.
((Also just for note, headed off to holidays for around 1-3 weeks as of tomorrow morning, so while I've shown myself, I wont be able to be around for abit. Look forward to getting to know everyone after I'm back though))