Raiding week June 5, 8, 9
Okay! This week in raiding.

Tuesday:
Attunmen and Moroes were killed and we got some loot. (yes, yet again I didn't record what dropped/who got it.)
We had Wakaraina sub in for Jabadue (Thanks Waka!)

Friday:
We were missing Psion and Thoguht and could only find one replacement (Thanks Krell!) so after 9 maning the Maiden we brought in Wakaraina hoping the extra healing would make up for it (which it did for everything but our attempts on Nightbane)
So, Maiden, Big Bad Wolf, Curator were killed. more stuff dropped (Krell got some shoulders, that's all I remember).

Saturday:
Poor Naruth was having connection issues, but we managed to get the shade on the second try and Illhoof on the first. We also played chess. Oryx subbed in for Jaba (who was having a blast in RL).
Due to the rest of the crappy weekend, we decided to try for sunday as well and so...

Sunday: One shotted the Prince and Nightbane, making it one awesome night all around. Light's Justice dropped along with a shiny necklace for Tetsumis from the Prince and Nightbane dropped a really nice offhand for Vanea and something else too....can't remember now. I have a horrible memory. So there you go!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Efluvious Wrote:Krell will be filling in for Thog on friday though, so that's good.

How did you know I wouldn't be there? Did I already say? Wow... I had a moment of clarity.. or you had a moment of ESP!
Anyway, I've been invited to parties on both Friday and Sat nights this week for people who are graduating and will never again be part of my life. (how's that for emo!?) Smile

Also, I turned in my general exams yesterday, which means, assuming I pass, I get to write a dissertation and do research in the Fall! Hooray!
I am indeed clairvoyant. Never forget it. Krell did say he'd be able to make it saturday as well I believe when I talked to him (depending on his wife Tongue).

Oh, and I'll find another replacement for Psion on friday as well. >.> <.<

~Virgil~
lemme power level eonah, mizar style. she'll be game for friday *coughs.. hard*

I shall keep my eyes open
Urg, I am so sorry about all the issues I had last night, guys. I'm not sure if it was just my connection, or the computer as well, though the cable seems just darn peachy this morning, and I do have new RAM ordered. It was fine all day yesterday, too... wonderful timing. >.< Any rate, you all are amazing, and I'm in a bit of awe that you managed to do as much as you did for as long as you did with nine, completely down a healer person. Oryx and Mahiah, you two are wonderful. <3<3

I'm really sorry again, everyone. Here's for better luck next week.
<beats up Narnar's ISP and threatens it with creamed spinach ickiness if it doesn't straighten up immediately!>

We missed you Nar! Big Grin
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
It's not your fault Naruth, and yes, surprisingly we did well despite all of the problems we have run into this weekend.

~Virgil~
Creamed spinach....? Where the heck did that come from you weird lady you.
Just wanted to post a note to team SnG expressing my thanks for letting me tag along this weekend!

You guys are the best!

~ Krell
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Khrale Wrote:Creamed spinach....? Where the heck did that come from you weird lady you.

It was the most gross thing I could think of at the moment!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Krell Wrote:Just wanted to post a note to team SnG expressing my thanks for letting me tag along this weekend!

You guys are the best!

~ Krell

Glad to have you along, as always, Krell!
Thanks for putting up with us!
Putting up with us? O_o Bah, he's as completely full of it as any of us. He instigates, even! Putting up with us, my...

<3<3 Krell muchly. Big Grin
Naruth Wrote:Bah, he's as completely full of it as any of us. He instigates, even! Putting up with us, my...

<3<3 Krell muchly. Big Grin

this is also true.
/target krell
/doom

Also, Nar.. Quit slacking off at work and browsing the web when you should be being productive.. *coughs.. hard*
Thanks for having me along, everybody - it was fun and educational!
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
Oryx,

I haven't gotten to catch you online yet since saturday, so i'll do it here and hope you see it.

I"m sorry man, i acted like a dick, and i shouldn't have. No matter how i felt about the issue, i shouldn't have ignored you and treated you in such an uncivil manner. I've never seen you be anything but a decent person in all the time we've been in Ironsong, so you didn't deserve that.

I apologized to the raid on sunday as well. Except Vanea, he just gets /doom.

I'm glad you got to come along and experience things when they go well, and that you got some upgrades for healing (ala Team-all-your-loot-is-belong-to-Jabadue).

So...yeah?

-- Adam, poGreyfith

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raiding, week june 19, 22, 23 5 2,732 06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoguht
  Raiding June 5-9 jabadue 6 2,910 06-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Efluvious
  Raiding! Week-o-the-29th! 11 4,165 06-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Efluvious