Raiding! Week-o-the-29th!
Dont forget! Zerg time saving clear of teh horsie and teh stabby stabby tonight! Also pwnage on friday and saturday!
Be sure to let everyone know here if ya've got any schedule conflicts, See yas all tonight!
-van
Hey Vanea and all,

I spoke with Ef yesterday but wanted to let you know that I might have a conflict for tonight's raid. I've got some major work projects underway that may require some OT tonight. I'm still hoping to make it, but if not, you'll know why.

Cheers,

~P.
Everyone game for Fri/Saturday?
i am SO game. be nice to actually attend both days after three weeks.

I won't get off work until 530, so will probably be a little bit late -- somewhere in between 6-630. Unavoidable.
It's crunch time for my general exams, a month long process for the PhD program I'm in... My answers are due on the 4th. I thought I could handle them and the raid schedule, but now I am not so certain.

Please try to find a replacement for me for Fri and Sat just in case I won't be able to make it. Sad
I'll ask around, lemme know how it's going. Good luck!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Woo. good luck to you thoguht! Thanks for the heads up.
thoguht Wrote:It's crunch time for my general exams, a month long process for the PhD program I'm in... My answers are due on the 4th. I thought I could handle them and the raid schedule, but now I am not so certain.

Please try to find a replacement for me for Fri and Sat just in case I won't be able to make it. Sad

PhD? Wait a second...Dr? Dr. Thoguht? /flops
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Oi! We burned through that quick!

~Virgil~
Well.... just one step towards the doctorate... I still have to write a dissertation, and do some research, and stuff... Tongue

Anyway, I turned in the exams yesterday, but unfortunately, have now been invited to going away parties for a couple of friends for both Friday AND Saturday night this week. Sad Smile

I can make it tonight though...
Good for you Thog! And don't worry about Saturday, we'll work around it.

~Virgil~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 29th Fritzie 18 8,395 08-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Last Post: jabadue
  Sept 25th, 28th, 29th. Jivundus 1 1,480 09-25-2007, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Jivundus
  Raiding, week june 19, 22, 23 5 2,732 06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Last Post: thoguht
  Raiding week June 5, 8, 9 Efluvious 16 6,297 06-12-2007, 09:28 AM