Raiding Times
Sounds like our ideal nights for people are going to be Fridays and Saturdays - given work and school and the like. Any preferences on an additional weeknight?

How early would people like to start? I am estimating at least 6 server time if not earlier.

This week will mark the start of our runs - and remember that Karazhan has a reset timer that locks you in an instance should you kill a boss there.
I'd prefer nothing on Mondays or Sundays but Mondays could be used if necessary.. As for time of hte day.. well I can probably start at noon... so any time so good.
Any evening except for sundays and tuesday evenings, and sometime after 5 server time weekdays. I'm usually free all day saturday.
i can commit one night during the week mon-thurs (currently weds night, but can be changed). friday and saturday are good, but i can't guarantee i'll be available for evey run. shift work sucks.

time-wise, any time after 4 is good, since i'm on server time.
Friday nights and Saturday nights would work great for me. Wed would be a good weeknight for me, although I wouldn't be able to stay as late that night as on a weekend night.

Starting earlier on the week night would be even better, as 6 server time is 9pm my time and sleep time is 11-1130!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
I can't really come on Wednesday nights at all, as I have a three hour lecture that night, on top of work and two other classes... and even if I didn't get home at nine, my brain is so fried at that point I'd be useless anyway.

Friday and Saturday are fine, and any other week night is doable.

As for start time, six is fine, earlier is even better if we end up doing it on a week night, for basically the same reasons Mahiah already stated.

About how long would we anticipate being in there each trip? Three hours? Five?
On M-F nights, I won't be available before 5 server time because of work.

Sat. and Sun., I could go a little earlier especially on Sunday (4 server time).

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Hmmm - a week night is sounding less doable right now with peoples' current schedules. Its not like we are in a rush or anything either.

As for how long - I have no idea. Probably a couple hours until people get sick of it or have to leave.
Friday the party starts at 6! We'll shoot for taking down Attumen and testing our might against the Maiden of Virtue.

Bring potions and fish. Lots of fish. So much fish!!
<eyeball> ...fish?

Byob?

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
And mine as well. I tend to forget my boooooze.
Boooooze? Pfft, I know some of you lot are underage.

BYOGFS. *nod nod* Though I'll share with Mahiah. The rest of you - paws off!
Underage by so little though, so little!
And the raid times sounds excellent to me.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
<wuvs> Drunk healers...mmhmm, look out you guys.

Wait, we have to share with Jabs, too. That way all the healers will be wobbling!

~Bill Cosby
So we go our drunken healers. Now we just need streaking tanks and line dancing dps.