Raid issues note, Peons and other matters:
Just a word about raid issues. We've all heard a lot about them recently and that's fine as far as it goes. From the officers' point of view however dealing with raid issues is starting to encroach on our time to handle other vitally important, possibly more important, aspects of the Tribe. Please continue to bring your questions and concerns to us if you need to - I'm not suggesting otherwise at all - but note that for now with few exceptions the issues mentioned on my prior "State of Ironsong MC" post (loot rules, invite policies, alts, etc.) and the weapon rule update in the MC rules thread in the Molten Core subforum are considered final for the time being.

We have other Tribal issues to work on and these matters are settled to our satisfaction in large part at this time.

I will note that from now on for purely logistical and practical reasons new Peons inducted from this Thursday on will be de-prioritized from MC raids until such time as they become full members (Grunt status). This is largely due to the fact that we are giving priority to those who have read and signed the Raid Code of Conduct / Rule of Engagements. Peons don't have access to the Raiding forums to do so or in fact to keep up to date on their weighted rolls, and we have no intention of making those forums public at this time.

So, to reiterate: Peons joining starting 7/13/06 will only be invited to MC if there are open slots available at start time after inviting the raid leaders, wait list, and other full members present. I know some expressed concern about this point and we were already working on it at the time, just deciding on the fine details of implementation.

Enjoy your adventures, be proud of our accomplishments, and keep making the game more fun for us all!

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris