Raid Friday Sept. 12
We will venture as a tribe into Tier 5 content again on Friday night. SSC or TK depends on who is available.

The turnout last week was fabulous, and I hope folks will turn out again this week.

Thanks,

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Will be working until 11 and I have to get to bed right away to get up for work again at 9. I defiantely don't think I'll be there.
Unfortunately, Oryx and I will not be able to make it this week, as we have family visiting. We will be back as usual next week.
Bloodbound (the guild) folks might be late if our bear run doesn't start on time. Hopefully we'll be able to make it and we should be available by 8 even if it does start late. This week has just been hell on scheduling, sorry. Sad
Cora and I will be on the road to/at Krell's... So we won't be there unless his internet connection can handle the lot of us at once.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Looks like it is going to be a tough night on attendance, so if you are on the fence, I encourage you to come.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I will be there, Mynos however is in Ottawa this weekend so can not make it. Perhaps we we don't get enough folks due to the West Coast Moot we could run a 10 man into ZA?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
jabadue Wrote:Looks like it is going to be a tough night on attendance, so if you are on the fence, I encourage you to come.

-Jaba

I was going to take a break tonight, however in an effort to make the night successful I, Eruadan will attend with Divine Spirit in hand.
Sreng will be present to make other physical DPS classes feel better about themselves.

I may be a little late due to Fleetie getting home from class sometime slightly after start time, but keep the faith!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
I will come just to watch Sreng shoot the sheep...or himself in the foot. <flees!>
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Seeing as how I work until 8:30 tonight, I won't be making it.

Not unless a spot is open by the time I get home.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
I'll likely be there tonight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid Friday Oct. 31 jabadue 9 4,630 10-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Last Post: jabadue
  Raid Friday Oct. 17 700p Server jabadue 24 10,716 10-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Eruadan
  Raid Friday Oct. 3 700p Server jabadue 9 4,541 10-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Amato
  Raid Friday Sept. 26 700p Server jabadue 7 3,960 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Guest