Raid Friday Oct. 31
Initial plan is to attemt Kael'Thas. It is Halloween night, which might affect our numbers and ability to do this. If you could give me some idea here about your availability, that would help.

The back-up plan is ZA if numbers are not there.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I would love to raid on Friday, but unfortunately I do not know what time I will be available. It's possible I could be around at 7pm, but unlikely. Frankly, Shantow would love a chance to lumber thru ZA.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Ahhhh curses. I need to get A'lar for that quest. Unfortunately Jaba I doubt I can make it that night. Xartok and his girlfriend are coming over to watch Cloverfield at my place for a "scary" night kinda thing. I wish everyone luck!
We'd prefer to be hanging out, watching scary movies and handing out candy, to be honest. Smile
Yeah, pretty sure it's going to be a slow night for gaming. I will likely be heading to a halloween party.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Would any of our schedules permit maybe doing this on Saturday?
I should be there.

But maybe you should take up Eru on his Saturday night idea? I really would like a shot at Kael.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Oryx and I won't be able to make it, unfortunately, due to houseguests.

*Looks a little frazzled*

-Z
I suspected that it might be a difficult night. My attitude is that you should all do your RL stuff and not feel obligated to come out for the raid. I will probably be around, and like I said will try and organize something of a more limited nature (unless I get a better offer in the meantime Wink).

I may not be available Saturday, and it is outside our normal routine. Organization might be problematic. I guess I would need to know how others feel about Saturday.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid Friday Oct. 17 700p Server jabadue 24 10,715 10-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Eruadan
  Raid Friday Oct. 3 700p Server jabadue 9 4,541 10-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Amato
  Raid Friday Sept. 26 700p Server jabadue 7 3,959 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Raid Friday Sept. 19 700p Server jabadue 4 2,930 09-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Guest