Poll: What do you want to raid until the expansion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tempest Keep - Kael'Thas
40.00%
6 40.00%
SSC - Vashj
6.67%
1 6.67%
Mt. Hyjal
13.33%
2 13.33%
Black Temple
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Raid Friday Oct. 17 700p Server
Kosath will be gone, so I will need a new main tank.

Given the nerf to the raiding instances in TBC, I think we can make attempts into whatever we want before the expansion. We have 4 weeks until then, so I am doing a poll to see where interest may lie in our remaining attempts.

We will make some attempts on Kael'Thas, beyond that things are open, provided we get the attendance.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Just a suggestion...perhaps we can make attempts on all four above since we have 4 weeks left...1 per week. This would only be for checking the instance out...if we want to make progress a factor I would suggest sticking with TK for a couple then moving on to Mt. Hyjal and Black temple for the last two weeks.
No Sunwell option? Too bad I wanted to go there before Wrath.
I should be there. Can't be MT though. Sad
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
will be there. can dps or heal. possibly be switching between the two depending on my feelings about shadow dps Big Grin
I will be there, hopefully with my computer issue fixed....
I voted Tempest Keep because I would really like to see Kael'thas go down and complete the vials quest. However, I'd love to see more of Black Temple and Sunwell if we have opportunity. Saerrina is in her healy spec for now and ready to go.
I'd really love to go and play around with new specs.

That being said - I can't offer Krig as MT if BT is the choice since he's locked out, and Anoximon is in no condition to MT after 3.0. Serous (assuming he goes) will be in the same situation as Krig, as will Jivundus, Eatmore...pretty much all the backup tanks. I'd suggest that BT be held off until a day when Kosath can make it.

TK seems to be the option that's getting the most votes right now, and I'd highly support that. Kael'thas is the coolest boss fight in the game, imo. Illidan might be cooler, but that remains to be seen (...until Monday). Wink
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Jaba, I am having my power supply tested after I get home from work...I am guessing it wont take longer than when the raid starts. I will let you know somehow if I cannot make it...sorry again for the computer stuff....
Why did I cast a vote? I'm night shift which means I won't likely be getting to any of the raids and tonight when I'm off I have a friend comeing over........
Cant make it tonight.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
'Mato and I will be there with bells on, though I may be preoccupied with this midterm, if I don't get it finished before then.
Wildly growing tree will be around if you need an extra healer.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Oryx and I will be there!

-Z
My plan for tonight is Alar and Kael'Thas.

Hopefully, we will have the raid composition to pull off a Kael attempt:
3 tanks
1 or 2 (?) Warlocks
1 Hunter

One of the tanks might need some fire resist.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kael'Thas Nov. 7, 700p Server jabadue 16 8,622 11-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Raid Friday Oct. 31 jabadue 9 4,630 10-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Last Post: jabadue
  Raid Friday Oct. 3 700p Server jabadue 9 4,541 10-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Amato
  Raid Friday Sept. 26 700p Server jabadue 7 3,959 09-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Guest