RL Self-Defense Techniques
Hello to everyone not at or just getting back from Dayv's. I wanted to do my part by helping ensure your safety in the real world.

If you ever find yourself or a friend in a fight or a dangerous situation, use the techniques you will learn in the following video, they can save your life.

http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/self-defense-safety.htm
Thank you for sending this out, Ronx. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to plan ahead for dangerous confrontations. Realistic training videos like this one are excellent tools for preparing mentally and physically to defend oneself. Good job keeping an eye out for your guildies. I'll see you around.
Psion Wrote:Thank you for sending this out, Ronx. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to plan ahead for dangerous confrontations. Realistic training videos like this one are excellent tools for preparing mentally and physically to defend oneself. Good job keeping an eye out for your guildies. I'll see you around.
Just doing my part.

Remember folks, use the examples in this video to counter physical attacks, or to help a friend if you see them in trouble like the woman demonstrated in the middle of the video.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defense Channel 1 1,751 05-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Guest