Quotes Broken?
Hey Kretol,

Just noticed that when I quoted someone in my reply (<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=4190&p=23694#p23694">viewtopic.php?f=70&t=4190&p=23694#p23694</a><!-- l -->), the BB code didn't process for my quote. Maybe I did something wrong, but I think something might be up there.
You seem to have both BBCodes as well as smilies disabled in that post. When I tried editing it, both of those boxes were checked, and when I unchecked them and Previewed it, it looked fine.
Huh...well user error is a good explanation. Smile Does it default to whatever the original poster used?
Not to my knowledge! It should be strictly in your posting options.
According to my user profile, BBCode is default on, yet when I posted my reply in the Election Day topic, it said BBCode was off, and did not allow me to change it.
In that case, let me check the settings for the forum! It may have been altered in the forum settings, somehow.
When I've made other replies, though, the option to disable smilies and BB Code are there at the bottom; these were there prior to your post.
Yesh, it turns out that some permissions were set incorrectly for the Registered Users group for the N&A forum, and the option to use BBCode was disabled.
Fixed!