Quintoa
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Quintoa Miyake, an I got no titles yet.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Proud Huntah.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I don feel comfortable in de cities. De best nights is when me and Adi jus camp undah de stahs. I cook him good meat, Raptahs don like anyting else. Iya not very trained yet, she mebbe fly away if I shut-eye while she out de cage. Some might say I like my animals moh den my broddas, but really I just talk bettah when I know I'm bein heard.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I kill and cook de meat and skin de leather to make armah wit.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Not been in any yet.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I been on a few trials an shared a few tales wit Masta Kretol, and he a mos respectable orc. An i figah quests come easiah wit tribesmen along.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Mebbe you sit down by de fiah wit me, we share stories, I tell you.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Seein' fah off lands, huntin exotic beasties and makin new recipies outta dem.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I tell you mon, aftah days of notin' but dry throat and hot feet in de Barrens, I wander west and come up ovah de rise, and boom - out beneat me spread green Mulgore, full o new tings to hunt and fresh watah to drink. Notin' been bettah since.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes.
((So, I'll probably make a different account that actually has the username 'Quintoa.' I guess I hadn't thought about that part. Oops!))
((Changed your username for you Wink ))