Quiniah's Application
Hello, everyone! Glad to be here.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Quiniah Stoneshaper

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Warrior and metalworker.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
As a young tauren, I thrilled to my father's tales of the Horde's battles against monsters and demons of all descriptions, and was grateful that he (a Hunter) and his generation had carved out a place for us to live in peace (or so it seemed). When I came of age, I apprenticed to a blacksmith and began to learn the ways of working the earth and its treasures, as my mother (a builder) had before me.

But the shamans soon warned us that evil was still at work in the lands, and that a peaceful life of craftsmanship was not to be my fate. They spoke of corrupting spirits at work throughout Mulgore, the Barrens, and beyond. They warned of the longstanding grudges the Quillboars held against us. They pointed to the blind destruction of the Venture Company, and whispered of the dark forces working against the Horde from within its very heart, in Orgrimmar.

When old friends among the guard were slain by beasts unknown to us, I knew I had to pick up the weapons I'd learned to craft and use them myself. It seems that peace must wait another generation.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I began in Mining and Blacksmithing, and have learned First Aid, Cooking, and Fishing to make my travels easier.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
As a new Warrior, I've met many comrades throughout our lands, but have never formally joined any tribes or guilds.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have heard discussion in the World (i.e., the forums) about the Ironsong Tribe's focus on developing character and encouraging cooperation and discussion among Hordemates. Being a low-ranked Warrior, I've met few of their people in the "safer" areas I've explored to date, but I want to see more.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Truthfully, despite the battles I've fought, the greatest trial has been leaving my home and craftwork for the wandering and dangers of unknown lands. But this is necessary to keep our lands and people safe.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
As I see more of Kalimdor and the distant East, I wish to hone my skills against the invaders who would taint our lands and drive us out. I want to make all Azeroth as idyllic and peaceful as Mulgore is (or nearly is). And when our safety is assured, I want to return to my metalworking and produce items of beauty as well as power.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Meeting fellow warriors of the Horde and joining them in battle against dark creatures, ferreting out the corruption and banishing/destroying it forever. The more distant lands are fascinating in their wide array of landscapes and beasts, but the most satisfying part of my adventures is teaming up with like-minded adventurers to put an end to the darkness.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have, and I will do my best to follow it.
Hello there young warrior, I hope you will be able to make a home here with Ironsong.

((BTW this aplication seemed pretty good imo Displays you characters' character pretty well.))
Thank you! I hope so too.
How old is your character?

Mulgore is a very young nation; the Tauren only joined the Horde about six years ago, after the orcs helped them claim their homeland. Remember, the Horde on Kalimdor is quite young. The orcs came to Kalimdor as refugees with Thrall, during the Third War. At the time, the Tauren were nomads living in the Barrens.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Good question: How long do Tauren live?
Umm Sreng if i'm correct hasn't it been 13 years since the third war I thought they said something about that at the begining of TBC.
So, to continue applying (and hopefully find a sponsor)... is there an Ironsong meeting or event coming up? If so, when and where? Thanks.
((Ironsong moot is tonight at 6:00 Server time I don't know where yet but if you just ask when the time comes I'm pretty sure I will be there and will be able to summon you.....lock summon FTW!!!!))