Queues!
Eep! 500+ queue at 6:30pm on a Saturday? Sad

If this is what we can expect between BC's launch, Xmas break, and Blizzard's recent advertising campaigns, then things are gonna get painful. :cry:
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
(( It is alright, we will make it through!

We can always play Tower Defense!

<WARNING> : Strangely Addictive ))
(( good god i love that game.... but http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/bowma...elude.html is even better.... okay im going to go get ready for stupid class now ))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Eveline Wrote:(( It is alright, we will make it through!

I got wiped out on wave 59. Is that bad or good?
Filiminjaru Wrote:
Eveline Wrote:(( It is alright, we will make it through!

I got wiped out on wave 62. Is that bad or good?
((That is quite good, Filiminjaru! The creator of the game managed a score of 90, and my highest is 72 so far. It's a neat little game... I believe the Icy Towers work best for me, though in any set-up, you will end up with a variety of them for best effect. As I write this I realized I can take a screenshot of my Towers if I do any better!

*grins* And Icy Tower is yet another addictive game. ))
((My third game turned out better, and here it is! Odd to realize that the Fire towers just aren't very good, are they? This time I used the Nature variety for best effect. The dark green towers in the middle are all maximized in upgrades.

[Image: tower_defense75.jpg] ))
Yeah, the Fire towers seem to be pretty worthless. They upgrade relatively quickly, and it's final version does like, 9000 damage, but so do the final Nature towers.

Meh, so far 71 seems to be the highest I can get. I'll go from beating the horde back before they even get to the fourth bend, to suddenly not being able to stop 1 or 2 from getting into the castle.
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Eveline Wrote:((My third game turned out better, and here it is! Odd to realize that the Fire towers just aren't very good, are they? This time I used the Nature variety for best effect. The dark green towers in the middle are all maximized in upgrades.

[Image: tower_defense75.jpg] ))

Interesting. I suppose I've been creating too many towers. I've been lining all of the corners with multiple towers. Mainly using Fire and Frost. It seems that thunder is useless and nature just seemed too week. I haven't been able to get past 62 though. Maybe I'll try again with less towers and more upgrades soon.

How did you take the screenshot?
Well, I got a 66 with a full ice build. What was really cool is that I finally bought the 3000 dollar item(finally even though its my 4 game Tongue ). It was pretty cool but I wonder if I would have lasted longer or shorter without it.
((I have not bought the 3,000 dollar thing because there was never enough resources to try it! But I have been curious.

The Nature towers do great, they blast with more damage than frost, and once they are fully upgraded they have the 215 range too. My focus has been on placing the towers in such a manner that they are in range to shoot as soon as possible while also being able to shoot for as long as possible. Though I may have just stated the obvious, it's a neat thing to manage while playing.

I took the screenshot using my Print Screen key, usually on the upper right area of a keyboard. The mystery of that key is that it saves your screen capture to the Clipboard. I find it best to open the basic Windows Paint and Edit---> Paste in there. Then you can crop to the portion you want to keep. ))
72! Nature Damage towers for the win! Fire towers fire faster, but their limited range means they just can't get in as many shots. Frost tower range is phenomenal, though.

And some of us screenshot with command-shift-3, or a portion of the screen with command-shift-4.

I'd hate you for this, Evie, but the fact of the matter is that I have nothing to procrastinate right now.
I tried a nature build and reached 75 also. seems to be the way to go.
((Oooh... what a neat little game!

Took me a few tries to figure out how to upgrade towers (click on the tower, then click on the upgrade box!), but once I got that down I'm having fun defending my castle.

So far, my best attempt is a mix of 1-2 ice towers and 4-5 nature towers, all located centrally & fully upgraded. My castle withstood 75 waves with that configuration.

I did try the super-expensive flower tower, with one upgrade, but I don't think I used it to maximum effect given its cost. It had quite short range. I had better success with another fully upgraded nature tower instead.

I tried some fire tower builds early on but their range is awfully short. I use the nature and ice ones now. ))
/ooc

This game is evil. I am also horrible at it. I cheered when I hit 30, I'm not kidding! Very addictive. Thanks for sharing this, even if it does make me want to curse your next few generations. :wink: