Question on warrior builds
Hiyas,

Yes I'm asking bout warriors...my alt...Korsk...is a low lvl warror. I'm thinking on a 31/5/15 build for her, but am curious to what others have. I like the idea of learning to tank and to off tank. Being something that Nico is not built for...she is a marksman through and through. So this 31.5.15 build I thought might work for tanking small groups or MA if needing. A bit of flexability...so please...can I hear others thoughts and ideas of other possible builds?

Thanks,
Korsk/Nicorah
Shurka's 14/37/0, which works pretty well for me. You won't be tanking MC with that build, but it works fine for the lower-end instances - it allows you to MT if needed, or switch to DW/2H and pour on the damage. He's tanked the Baron several times with no trouble at all.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Old fan of the 31/5/15 build myself. I tanked everything even up to ZG and MC in blues, though that diddn't last long before I got stuck on the dialup. A good build if you like to use one handers for DPSing and the like, but want some tanking support as well.
However since then I've been trying a fury build with my Orc warrior, who will probally end up with a mix of all three tree's pre-BC. Still finding out what I like with them really, but haveing alot of fun with it anyway.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I'm a huge fan and major proponent of a 31/5/15 build. Krigaren has had that build for a long, long time, and I've been able to tank anything and everything perfectly well, while also being able to dish out a good amount of DPS.

The drawback, however, is that a 31 Arms build is designed mostly for heavy-hitting 2H weapons, which you won't be getting a lot of use out of while you're tanking. If you think you can handle operating without Tactical Mastery, going with a 0/31/20 build is also pretty awesome, and allows you to do a lot of DPS and tank well (and Fury works awesome with sword and board tanking moments.)

Even still, 31/5/15 is very solid, and a good choice for anyone wanting 2H DPS and tanking versatility.
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Oh thanks you guys, that was great.

I'm just looking for the versatillity, i dont plan on tanking in MC..hehe...unless all want to have a big wipe out! I just wnat ot be able to handle smaller instances, have fun....and learn something that is different from what i've been playing so far. With what i have had done so far is a lot of 2h...why i love it i do not know......but will start working on the 1h and the shield so i am comfortable with both.

Will maybe stick to the 31/5/15....but once up there might play around for a bit while we wait on BC....

Again, thanks guys. Will probably be asking more as i play her.
Korsk/Nicorah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible warrior builds Melikar 1 1,844 07-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Melikar