Qoukash Magefire
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Halo der, M'name iz Qoukash Ma'jefeyea [Magefire]. I know'it to be a tough name ta unda'stand but joo ken say it how'eva joo like to. I have been a loyal serva of da horde fo'ova two yee'rs now. I have been geevan da tyt'ol of Ston'Gaurd amu'ngs da ranks of da horde, how'eva I unda'stand dat da ranks are of no val'yoo ane'mor so I hope you will still conci'da me use'fo amu'ngs joo tribe.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I have been taught da teachingz of da Ma'je. [Mage] Ev'rey day I find m'self learneng new tekniques dat help in da fight aga'nst da ally'ance.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I ore'ginated from da Daks'pare Troll Tribe. M'tribe once settl'd on a re'mot i'land fa'r from da coast of Doo'rator whe'r we spent most of our time feesheng n' ser'viven. One day we were attacked by a groo'p of murloks. We were not successful in our at'empt to fight off all da sold'ias. I was amung dos to be cap'tiod an tor'chud. Den, a b'rav War'dia who went by da name of D'rall [Thrall] roze above us all and free'd us of our capt'eevity. Once we were free we fled da i'landz and set sail. Fin'ollay we ended up on the i'landz of echoez where we made our new home. Once we had all setled down we were fin'olly at peace. Through our joo'nay I had b'friended a fell'o troll ma'je by da name of Rheznur. We both de'sided to con'teenyoo our ma'je tray'neng en'case da murloks eva found us again. Unfo'choonatly what found us was much worse. We were attacked by lar'je fleetz of ships that forced us back onto da shore of Doo'rator. Rheznur and I both fough brav'ly and vig'ooruslay. Da Horde mane'jed too ova'come da t'ret dat challen'jed uz. Al'dough many trollz had died doo'reng dat batt'l Rheznur and I were still alive and stronga den eva b'for. We were finally at peace again, until Zalazane b'trayed our tribe. Using his pow'a fo witch'craft, he b'gan to en'fluence the weak trolls of our tribe to obey his onlay c'mand. His armay grew lar'ga and der was fighteng amu'ngs our tribe. Rheznur and I struggled to fight aga'nst his sorcery but he was much too pow'r'ful. Den, I found out just how pow'ful he was when Reznur fell unda the wicked control of da sorce'r. Rheznur b'gan to mindlessly slay da helpless trolls of our tribe and I had no choice but to make da right choice. I did not want to kill m'best frien but I had to re'lize dat he was already d'ed.
I made m'peace in Sen'jin village under da leada'ship o Vol'jin. I swore to vengence dat I would avenged da death of my best friend and brother of da true Daks'pare tribe. Zalazane will taste my scorcheng flames b'fore I fall in dis world.
I've spent many dayz followeng Horde orders and requests dat have led me all around da world of Az'roth. Trou'out m'travels I've found m'self po'ticolly fond of da Cross'roads in da Barrens. Da ally'ance seem to hass'l da guards der often so I find good opp'tunitay to slay da vile scum ev'ry now and den.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

O'da den my main skillz I spesh'olize in man'ey trad'skillz such az cookeng, feesheng, Tay'lor, and Skeeneng wheech I hope coo'd be bene'fish'ol to joo.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Doo'reng da time I spent in da Cross'roads I joined a vedy nice Guild by da name of "De Crossing Guards" led by a great leada named Dezba. I heard do dat he wasn't da leada of dat guild no mo. No matter, I've decided to move on to a tribe dat accepts the opp'tunity to work in a'dias furter den da barrens.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Actually der are two fellow memb'as of joor tribe dat I've known for a long time who intr'duced me to joor tribe. Goji an Dezna were once apart o da Crossing Guards when I was active in der tribe. Der were countless times we successfully d'fended da crossroads from da sava'je attacks of da ally'ance. An'way. Dey tell me of such a tribe who s'port each'oda doo'reng de heat o battle. At first I could not b'leave dem, but just r'cently I traveled wit a group from joo tribe to a deathlay place and I r'lized da tings dey had told me were in fact true. Joo tribe show'd me dat joo work to'geda n respect'afully to each'oda's needs and ab'ilitays. Dis was most ad'myrable. I felt it to be an hona to have de oppo'tunitay to be apart of such a tribe, an hope joo as'ept m'request to joy'n.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I'll tell joo. During my many orders from D'rall I was trav'lin trough stonetalon mount'n when I came upon a post stickin up from da ground. On da front it read in big black lett'as, "Arachnophobia". I cont'nued to read furder an I learned of a large spi'da witin da mountain wit a reward for a nice sword for her death. I follow'd da trail up towards da mountain. Der were hundreds of small spid'as, well *laugh* all of dem were bigga den me, but I had seen much much larga, so I was not afraid of dese at all. M'scorch sin'jed da bugs to curlay black crisps. Den....sh'oo e'nuff der she was. Da largest spi'da I had eva seen b'fore wit my troll eyes, Besseleth. I approached her sleepeng boday and d'sided she was a good challen'je, but noting my flaming fireball couldn't take care of. I hurl'd my pow'full deathblow right at her to find dat it did no more den wake her up. She snar'ld her fangs as I ready'd my next attack. B'for I knew she sank her giant fangs into me and fo'ced me to da ground. I blink'd out of her grasp but da poison was too much fo me. I knew I had no chance wit her so I fled as fast as my trolls legs could take me. It felt as if ev'ry spida in Az'roth was chas'eng me as I made m'way out of dat cove in da mountain.
I made it all da way back to da sign dat I had first found along side da road. I sat an rested, wat'n fo da pois'n to drain from my body. I wanted my vengence, but I was not red'ay. ((que rocky music)). Da next few days I train'd m'body an mind. I walked into dat den and cont'nued to kill all her minions dat lived in dere. I did not see her for quite some'time doo'reng dat time but I knew she was not happy for me b'ing der. I was ready and I knew it so I went back to da same place I had found her last time. "Besseleth! Show jooself!! Come out he're and fight me!" I shouted into da den in da mountains. Watcheng da trees closely she blend'd so well I hard'lay noticed her standeng right front of me. In a moment so fast time almost stopped she snapped her fang's to get me in one bite, I blink'd right out of her grasp and b'gan to charge. She remember'd me and knew just what to es'pect. Taunteng me she hissed and snapped her fangs to'wds me as she willengly pr'pared to recieve my weak attack. I was charg'd and she was feeleng luckay, an I wanted dat sword. Little did she know that I had ret'rned with a new trick up m'sleev. She was da first to taste da wratd of m'pyroblast.
To dis day da sword lies rest at da top of my collection in honor of da fearless Besseleth.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My main goal is serve da Horde in all it's Glory. I owe m'life to da fearless leada D'rall and his arm'ay, da sav'yor or m'tribe. My venge'nce lies wit da death of Zalazane, so dat I may avenge da death of Rheznur.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Trough'out m'journeys I have come across many diff'rent people and I have learn'd to appre'shiate da company of d'ose who s'port joo in joor po'sition. Plus I can neva get en'uff training in my ma'je abi'laties b'cause der is always some'ting to learn.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

J'es, I agree to abide in joo code of conduct and will do my part, if a'septed, to be a res'ponsible ma'je and offer any ser'vice I can provide.
Greetings, I am Merrina, a Blademaster of The Tribe. You say you know Dezba? You must know Goji too, then. None the less, we gather on Thrusday evenings, at 6:00 pm Orgrimmar ((server)) time. You are welcome to come, just whisper to anyone in Ironsong for the location, we change it from week to week.
Qoukash has a small frog that tells him to burn things. Confusedhock: