Pyreanis Heroth
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
-Pyreanis Heroth

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
-Hunter

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
-Son of Venerath Heroth and Kaieva Heroth, born in Mulgore and raised in Silvermoon by a longtime friend of the father. I traveled for many years seeking the truth about both of my parents. My father, for what I know was a Great general in the second war, he mysteriously disappeared after concinving. My father left alone, gave me the this friend who raised me to be the one I am today. I took on the training of a hunter, having a particular interest in beasts and criters.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
-I learned a lot about flowers and herbs during my travels. I wish to look foward into that and taking up the profession of herbalist.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
-I have not been apart of any group, clan or tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
-I have heard great stories about the tribe and have put interest in joining. I have seen a few of the members around and the relation they had marked me in a very great way.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
-Great, might not be the word to describe it. But leaving Silvermoon to travel the world on my own has been a hard trial I had to face. Also, he first time I killed a human was a shocking event that will always be anchored in my memory.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
-My goal is simply to improve as a living being, to learn and gather experience around what I see, hear and touch. My training as a hunter is a part of it and as I grow stronger I wish to be able to do my part in the fight against Arthas.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
-Meeting people and hearing of different opinions on our world. I know it is mine to explore, yet the knowledge others can bring me with their own experience can be the most precious gift.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
-I agree to the code of conduct.
Referred by Saerrina, peonship granted 03/19/09.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)