Puppehs!
Apparently I come across as some sort of soft-hearted person who can't say no to a cute, fuzzy face. Or something. As I've managed to get myself landed with two rambunctious, lumbering, clumsy, gnawey, yellow lab-esque but completely mutt puppies who each appear to eat more in one sitting than I do in a day and somehow still look cute even with puppy chow on their silly little noses...

My cat does not approve, but apparently they are stuck with me.

For now, I've been calling them Moe and Cowbell, mostly to annoy my mother, but they need proper names, and I am lacking in ideas. Halp!?
One should be called Eatmore. *nods*
[Image: Eatmore.png]
Eatmore and Daichallar would be really fun to yell out the door....
Daichallar Wrote:Eatmore and Daichallar would be really fun to yell out the door....

But no one can agree on how to pronounce your name, Dai.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Puppahs!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Awesome pet-naming advice: stay away from human names.

My old next-door neighbor had a Yorkshire terrier named Brenda, and every time I heard her being called I just...died a little inside.

Gratz on the puppehs though...I wish I had room for one (or more!) in my teeny tiny apartment.
Name them after your alts?
Name 1 "Qwerty" and the other "Poiuy"
Eatmore... no. They do NOT need that kind of encouragement.

Dai, whilst I do like the way Daichallar sounds and feels when you say it (the way I say it, anyhow, Amato >.>), not for a puppy!

Tet, you're no help, as usual.

Motoki, my cat is named Chloe, but imo, cats think they are more human than humans anyway (or perhaps just gods). Puppies are puppies, and I can promise you whole-heartedly that I will not be naming one Brenda.

Good thought, Bloodbound, but the vast majority of my alts are female (darn blizzard for making the male models look so ridiculous) and the pups are both male.

Eruadan.... pronunciation guide, please? o.o
Naruth Wrote:....Eruadan.... pronunciation guide, please? o.o

Lol...."Qwerty" is obvious (Kwer-tee)...."Poiuy" I couldnt tell you...as a guess (Poi-oo-ee).

I got them from the top row of letters on the keyboard....Hehe
I'm not oblivious... I swear it....
Hehehe
I always liked Toby for a dog. I know that is technically a people name, but I like it anyhow. Big Grin
I named my dog after a quark, because I'm a biophysics geek and they have cool names.

Top (Topper?)
Charm <-- MINE!
Strange (okay that would be a silly puppy name)

Two male labs, though, wow you're going to have a lot on your paws in a few months. Some dog-owner advice:

Enroll in a puppy-training class right away. It'll be about $100 per pup, but the benefits will last their entire lifetime. They need socialization with other dogs and even though you can't start "real" training until 6 months, the basic obedience they learn in puppy classes will make standard training a breeze.

It doesn't so much matter where you take the classes, but going to them at least once a week is important for them. Socialization is the most important thing at this stage of their lives, with both humans and dogs, so that they don't have behavior problems later on.

Finally, this book is my dog-ownership bible, I think everyone who plans on raising a dog should read it: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Dogs-Best-Friend/dp/0316610003/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203963771&sr=8-1">http://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Dogs-Bes ... 771&sr=8-1</a><!-- m -->

Also, pics or it never happened.