Punkr
Punkr comes to us from the Rottens. The app below is so we know about him.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Punkr. On the battlefield I am a Senior Sergeant. In certain Alliance quarters...well let's just say they call me 'That sneaky S.O.B....'

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Rogue. For the longest time I was employed as a Scout and counter - Assassin by Sylvanas.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Hmm...woke up out of a haze, stumbled out of a crypt and shoved in the direction of Deathknell. I have little to no recollection of life (or my death) prior to that point. Flashes mostly, jumbled together, some images but nothing I've ever been able to make sense of and so I quit trying. Eventually I must've done something right because I was contacted by, ahem, a member of the Undercity Underground and sent to see Sylvanas. She subsequently sent me on a series of missions, none of which actually took place you understand, and even if they did, I have no such knowledge, nor am I at liberty to discuss them, even if they did occur.

Suffice to say - the attempt on Cairne's life that never happened? I foiled that.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

{{375}} Herbalist and Alchemist. Because let's be honest, in the Undercity you either make nice-nice with the Alchemy folks or you become components.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Rotten Luck was my last guild. They have since moved 'off-world' but I remained behind. Before that was Vinr Aett a collection of real-life and accumulated friends over the years. {{The Realm, EQ, DAOC}}

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I've battled, either at the Crossroads or in the Battlegrounds with some of your clan. Additionally, I like the role-play aspect {{Old AD & D'er here}}. Finally, I was looking for a clan that was active while not overbearing.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Well, had to put one of my dogs to sleep last December. Coupled with my dad's two recent operations {{4x bypass and back}} it's been a rough Winter and Spring.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Once I retire from the military I plan to teach military history, either at a local high school or at a community / junior college. I am working towards my masters in military history.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Questing is always fun. But truly, it's sneaking into an Alliance city, observing and leaving without them ever knowing I was there. Of course if I am discovered it can get bloody, but I'm a Rogue...not a Saint.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I have read the Code of Conduct and I agree to abide by its contents.