Pumpkinleaf
1.) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Throm'ka! I am Pumpkinleaf Blue-Eyes. She coughs, having debated mentioning her surname. I am a Senior Sergeant within the forces of the Horde, a rank I have held with honor since the Dark Portal's reopening.

2.) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I was put upon the path of the warrior since I was very young. I have been both the destroyer and the defender, the latter being my current way of life.
(( A very creative way of saying "Prot warrior, yo!" >.>; ))

3.) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
My name, at first, was meant to be an embarrassing and insulting joke, although I've come to accept it as my own. When I asked how I was bestowed with such an .. honor, I was told that I had been found squalling in a pumpkin patch among a murdered reaving party near Stormwind City, clutching what looked to be a leaf of a pumpkin. The dead were believed to be my real clan, but I would like to think that my blood isn't so stupid as to fall prey to the Alliance. Anyway, that's how I received my name. In similar fashion, my surname was to insult my strange eye color.

I was raised by my adopted clan at arm's length, and never had a mother or a father to call my own. For a reason I, to this day, have never understood, I was regarded as something similar to the humans' "black goat." Or is it "black cat"? She mutters. When I wasn't training with my "brothers," I was drawn to studying the torn pages of books and scrolls that would find themselves back in our village, thanks to raiding parties. I became proficient in strategies and reading maps, and to stringing together sentences in the Common tongue. It ties in with the second significant detail of my life: serving in the Third War. I don't dwell upon it, though, or my time served, as each new day is a reminder of the aftermath.

4.) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a Master in First Aid and Cooking, but haven't found the leisure to devote my time to Fishing. I am also an Armorsmith, as well as a Miner. Those last two are the thorns in my backside, but I feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing my skills are put to good use to serve the Horde.

5.) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I was with the guild Bound by Hatred until recently. For the past two months, I have been with Agonal Breath.
(( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/35484049">http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/35484049</a><!-- m --> ))

6.) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
There is a great sense of community among the members. At least, that is what I've felt when interacting with them. Currently, my most memorable interactions are the few times venturing into Karazhan with the Tribe under Kosath's guidance, and Kretol's constant snickering problem. She smiles.
(( Mostly, it's been OOC interaction with the Tribe in-game. Everyone's been really great to me, whether it's just talking in tells or allowing me to tag along in Kara or succumbing to my wily ways! Big Grin ))

7.) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Her face twists in thought of the question. There could be so many answers to this question. I know that I've shown harshness in my application to those who've fallen prey to the Alliance, but my hardest trial so far has been when I fell prey to them. A spear, dripping with poison, ripped through my flesh. She taps the back of her left shoulder to indicate the place. It was a week of leeching, and .. hmm. I think the gory details are best left unsaid here.

8.) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
At the moment, my biggest goal is to finish my Armorsmith training. It's so close, I can taste it! That is, not literally. Metal doesn't taste too good in my experience. As for desires? I don't have too many at the moment, other than improving myself as a defender of the Horde.

9.) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Ale! Ale after a hard day's work! Basic dwarven sentiments, I know, but there is nothing better than the first drink when you haven't seen civilization in days, your bags are full of raw ore, gems, and other goodies, and you're ready to collapse onto the floor or a bed, whichever is closer.

10.) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read the Code, and I do swear to abide by it.
((and again, *hearts your name!* :"> ))

Our weekly moots are held every Thursday evening at 6PM server time, Pumpkinleaf. Next time you get a chance to come, please do so! Just poke any Tribe member before hand about it's location for that week and you can find us.
((Ooooo... it's always odd to see a forum troll out of its native habitat. Well met!))
Dis be good one. Fought beside her in Karazhan a time or two. Good strong orc, she got some meat on her bones!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
(( Yea I'v known Pumkin for a while. haven seen em for a while ^.^ yay!))
Sound Wrote:((and again, *hearts your name!* :"> ))

Our weekly moots are held every Thursday evening at 6PM server time, Pumpkinleaf. Next time you get a chance to come, please do so! Just poke any Tribe member before hand about it's location for that week and you can find us.
(( Awww, thanks! I remember you from the early days of TBC. People kept bugging you to dance to see the dancing tree animation. Big Grin ))

Thank you. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kaerrah Wrote:((Ooooo... it's always odd to see a forum troll out of its native habitat. Well met!))
(( Shhhhhh! *hides behind a twig* -^.^- ))

Mindial Wrote:(( Yea I'v known Pumkin for a while. haven seen em for a while ^.^ yay!))
(( HEYYYYY! I definitely haven't seen you for a while! Fancy meeting you here! ))
Pumpkinleaf likes to get hit same as me! *Grins stupidly* I knows her kinda. If she wants in, I's all for it!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]