Psion Stepping Aside
Greetings, Chums!

As of this past weekend, I have attained the last piece of loot I wanted from Karazhan. (Much <3 to everyone who passed on the [item]Nathrezim Mindblade[/item] so I could get it!) I have truly loved my time raiding with Smash & Grab. You're all a bunch of incredibly silly, funny, warm and wonderful people, and it's been a blast! But it doesn't seem fair for me to continue raiding Karazhan when there are others who could benefit from the drops. That coupled with the ongoing aggro at home leads me to the conclusion that it's time for me to step aside from active raiding with S&G, at least for the time being. I have every intention of continuing to raid the 25-man content as long as you guys will have me, but I think it's time that I spent some more time with my wife (and maybe leveled up an alt or two - Shhhh!).

Thanks for everything! I can honestly say running Karazhan with you guys (and all the other crazy things we get into when we're not running Kara) has been one of the very best experiences of my 5 years in WoW, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity. Whoever you get to fill my slot damn well better appreciate how lucky they are!

Peace,

~P.
Thanks for joining us Psion, you've been a great member of the team and a lot of fun to have around. Thanks for putting up with our hours of slingin' crap at eachother and harassments. Best of luck to you on the home front, family first. Take care of yourself, and keep in touch.
You've always got a home with us!
-V
Yes, you knew darned well you'd best do this while I'm still away and can't deal out the proper repercussions and doom! >:O >:O

(Though yes, RL and aggro control and alts, and yeah yeah... I know all too well. *heaves a sigh and shoos it off to take care of things*)
Take care Psion!

Quote:of my 5 years in WoW

5 years??

Also, I'm sure you're always welcome back. I haven't really been paying attention to loot and am just enjoying hanging out... (though in the back of my mind, I figure I want purple pants!)
thoguht Wrote:5 years??

You mean it's not 2009?

Ok, so since September 2004. Has it really only been three years?

/target self
/bonk
Naruth Wrote:Yes, you knew darned well you'd best do this while I'm still away and can't deal out the proper repercussions and doom! >:O >:O

(Though yes, RL and aggro control and alts, and yeah yeah... I know all too well. *heaves a sigh and shoos it off to take care of things*)

/eye Naruth
/agree
Vanea Wrote:Thanks for joining us Psion, you've been a great member of the team and a lot of fun to have around. Thanks for putting up with our hours of slingin' crap at eachother and harassments. Best of luck to you on the home front, family first. Take care of yourself, and keep in touch.
You've always got a home with us!
-V

I'll definitely stay in touch V! Heck, it's not like I'm leaving Ironsong. And I'll always need Mage water! Wink
<shakes the box> Mana battery?

Take care, Psion. I had lots of fun in Karazhan with you. You're a great guy, no matter what Damoxian says about you. <snickers and scoots>
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Psion Wrote:I'll definitely stay in touch V! Heck, it's not like I'm leaving Ironsong. And I'll always need Mage water! Wink

yes.. yes you will. Big Grin
See ya in Gruul's lair.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel