Priest Macro's
Since I dont use mods or anything of the sorts I was wondering if anyone has any handy Priest healing macro's to make healing a tad bit easier than my typical "target & click" healing.

Thanks!
Don't forget that the F1 through F5 keys target your party members.

Using those buttons and having your heals on 1-5 makes healing much faster, and much less likely to have a mis-click.

As far as raid healing, without addons, I have never tried it, so I have no idea.
Thanks Dai, I have been starting to use the F1-F5 buttons and clicking heals so getting a bit better. I have a free menu bar that I can set up specifically for healing so I can hopefully cut down on mouse panicing when someone is about to die lol.

Raiding is whats worrying me the most though, so I hope someone has some ideas on healing without mods.
This is what I use on my paladin for healing. Will target whoever is under my mouse first, either the character or the health bar. If no one, then my target. If not them, then myself.

/cast [target=mouseover,exists,help] Holy Light; [help] Holy Light; [target=player] Holy Light
Thanks Lupus, I will try that with Eruadan. Seems like a super easy thing when your spamming the same heals.