Preylee McKinney
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

My name is Preylee McKinney. I've spent many years trekking the lands, earning various nicknames and titles along the way. The trekking alone earned me the title Explorer, and I find I am more commonly asked for directions now. Whilst baking in Orgrimmar, I earned the title Merrymaker, and celebrated by having a jovial conversation with Great-father Winter over milk and cookies. My dedicated negotiating skills earned me the titles Ambassador and Diplomat (oh how they do love me in that tunnel).

During this most recent Lunar Festival, I achieved the title Elder! This title was an honor and a privilege, though I do wish the other Elders would not be so eager to fill my mailbox... But no other title could compare to that of Chef! Many a back-breaking hour's worth of fishing was put into earning those cooking awards. I am proud to say that I know almost every type of dish you can cook in the world, and Outlands!

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

The Priesthood called me early after my awakening. That was a dark time, and despite my best efforts to prove a worthy healer of those in need, I slipped. I practiced the shadow arts for quite a while before I found myself redeemed. I am now a dedicated healer, ever-focused on the happiness that it brings me.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As mentioned previously, awakening was a dark time for me. Many a mistake was made, in both friend and foe. While not completely comfortable revealing the entirety of my past, I will say this:

I have loved. I have lost. And I have fought quite viciously. The end results is as you see, a rather spontaneous Priest who would quite prefer maintaining a level of insanity over focusing on the serious aspects of life. Quite bluntly, being serious hurts far more, so being 'crazy', if you will, is very comforting. Do not be surprised if I suddenly cry "Pie!" or some other such nonsense. It's quite normal; as normal as I can be, I suppose.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I struggled with my professions from the start. Tailoring itself had begun easy enough, but Enchanting proved to be a challenge. Over time, both have burned quite the hole in my pocket (which I then sew, naturally). I even began to advertise my wares to those who would buy them, describing that "My Stitchin' is B-"... you get the idea. Currently, both of my chosen professions are nearing their ends. I feel it is only a matter of time before I fully catch on to the intricate weaves of the Moonshroud garments, and my Enchanting is quite literally awaiting the gathering of the last few materials for my most powerful rod.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have, rather recently, been a member of Scarlet Blood. The guilds and families I had joined prior to that blur into a rather messy cycle of repetitive melodrama; perhaps the rotting of my brain matter has blessed me with the ability to easily forget those past places and people.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I believe my first interaction with the Tribe came at a time when I was least expecting. I was minding my own business, simply twiddling away with some tailored item (a bag, more than likely), when I was asked for assistance. Now, mind you, being a Priest, this happens quite frequently, so that was not surprising. No, the surprising bit came when the place I was to travel was the dreaded Naxxramas... I believe I still have a bit of some form of bug stuck in my hindquarters from that evening.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial would have to be completing the last few remaining quests I had left in Icecrown. They were quests that I had been unable to do on my own, and could never find someone to assist me. I waited for weeks upon weeks to accomplish those quests, the promise notes of gold gathering dust in my satchel. At long last, with a few friends, I completed those quests and not only mastered the lands of Icecrown, but achieved my goal of mastering all the possible quests in Northrend itself! It was a glorious day.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goals are simple: obsessively completing those tasks that would earn me meaningless vanity titles and pets that drain more of my purse than I'd like to admit. Do I have a NEED for one hundred mounts upon which I may ride? Of course not! But to be able to boast that I'd done so? I must have these bragging rights! I must have the little fawn I've seen toddling about Dalaran! Oh, yes, make no mistake, there WILL be those who cry from the streets, "Look! There goes Chef Preylee on her Red Dragonhawk! She must have no life." And then, I will laugh, for I am Undead. Of course I have no life, you ninnies.

(Though I will deny it if asked, I would love to give that dirty, sniveling dog Varian a good rotting foot to the hindquarters, if you know what I mean.)

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I most enjoy the company of others who share in my interests. Quite frankly, listening to someone detail how terribly they mutilated a Draenei in their latest trek to Alterac Valley could not impress me. Listening to someone discuss their latest plans for obtaining rare pets, however, would thrill me. Oh, the inside information on how to obtain those little devils from the Goblins for under-the-cut prices! To assist someone in taking down the dreaded evils of the various dungeons that plague our world... I can think of no better way to spend the day.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

I do hereby swear to abide by the rules of the Tribe, of which I have thoroughly read.
((Preylee has been accepted into Ironsong as of last night, 1-30-09, by me. As always, if all goes well and we all like each other in a few weeks, Preylee will be promoted to Grunt as a full member. Please join me in making her welcome!))
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Heyas! Welcomes to the tribes!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Inducted as a Grunt 03/05/09.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)