Preparation for the Celebration...
Lok'tar Ogar, Ironsong. This evening at sunset I'd like to meet with any of the tribe interested in attending next week's Winter Festival. We'll be sharing a few drinks while we discuss some of the festivities. There is a shallow pool within the section of Ogrimmar controlled by the Darkspear that we thought could serve as a gathering place.

((At 6PM this evening I'll be hosting a small gathering in Ogrimmar. Really its just a good excuse to RP and get to know each other, but I'd also like to do a bit of planning for next wee's festival. I doubt that it will last much longer than an hour unless we are having a lot of fun. Hope to see some of you there =) ))
((Alright we fond a spot! Near the center of Thunder Bluff there is a large clearing complete with benches which is large enough to accomodate the festival. Its not far from the lift and the contests of strength aka duels can take place at the base of the city.

Thanks for those who've taken an interest so far and who took time out to meet with me last night! This sounds like it will be a lot of fun))
((<smiles> That is a good spot. We have held Tribal gatherings there in the past as well and had no immediate plans to do so again, so a good choice for our festival.))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hydross Preparation ?? 3 2,411 06-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Guest