Possible guild games?
Hey all, I've been thinking that since there's no raids for a bit and since we have a lot of people playing right now It'd be a great time to organise a guild games! I haven't done one of these since I was in my original alliance guild back in Vanilla/BC. I was thinking of starting it with a ground mount race and then I have a dungeon event planned but I would totally love help planning more events. I was also thinking of collecting prizes and wrapping them in mystery boxes so everyone at least gets something (even if it may be more of a joke gift).

So let me know:
what nights would work best
what times would work best
if you want to help
if you've got any ideas for events
if you want to donate prizes

It'd probably be a few weeks before this would happen because this will take some planning to get everything together. I was thinking maybe a Saturday night might be best? It could run for a couple hours officially but if shenanigans continued after that would be totally expected.
Soppon/Sapph/Blarble/Altynay/Tygerlili/Illyanah/Inias/Lycoris/Praxil/Sakubo

50% of Mentos and Coke. 100% Disaster all the time. Says "sorry" a lot.
I'm pretty open on any night after 7:30 or so server.
I can spread things, type things up, not super into this kind of thing but I can give it my best shot.
0 ideas Tongue
I would love to donate prizes
-Dentik
(08-28-2018, 06:16 AM)Dentik Wrote: I'm pretty open on any night after 7:30 or so server.
I can spread the word, type things up, not super into this kind of thing but I can give it my best shot.
0 ideas Tongue
I would love to donate prizes
-Dentik
I think I have all the events planned out now so I'm good on that regard. My sisters were a great help in this!

I was however thinking of ending the night with either a trivia game or maybe two truths and a lie. Like everyone could submit 2 truths and a lie about one of their characters and we'd have to guess which is the lie.

I'll try to hit people up in game and see what everyone thinks
Soppon/Sapph/Blarble/Altynay/Tygerlili/Illyanah/Inias/Lycoris/Praxil/Sakubo

50% of Mentos and Coke. 100% Disaster all the time. Says "sorry" a lot.
I love this idea. LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea.

But - the new raid opens next week, and personally, I'm not geared for it, so would give it a pass for now. I'd totally be down in the future tho.
Batrapha, Batnissi, Batolam, Batel, Batya, Batjireh, Batshammah, Batraah.

Yes, I AM batty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A guild games (for real this time) Soppon 1 4,327 05-20-2020, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Zlinka