Please help me, Ironsong...
I am Kinde, last Shu'Halo of the Ghostwaker Tribe.

Though very young, I have already lost the entirety of my family. My struggles have been minimal, as I have often received aid. I do not need your help for my survival...

...I need your help in a quest shown to me in my dreams by spirits.

In the first dream, I saw many shadows, the ghosts of my people. One by one I watched them fall victim to some terrible fate. However, they do not all perish. I see myself, standing next to the last of them. Again and again, the last is attacked, as enemies descend. Again and again, I saw the shadow resist. In the dream, this one survived what many could not.

At the end, the attacks stop, and my ally stands tall. I cannot see the figure for anything but a shadow, all detail lost, and finally my friend, my family member, exhausted, though still strong, turns and walks past me. They don't even know I exist.

My dreams have since shown me many things, leading me from place to place. I have found very little, but that which I do have has led me to a few places and groups in particular. The greatest amount of ties have led me to Ironsong. I believe hope lies in someone among you. I believe, now, that I am not the last of the Ghostwaker Tribe.

...but I do not know who this person is. I know only that they are also Shu'Halo, likely baring fur of brown, like fertile earth, as is the most common of my lost tribe's appearance. Look among yourselves, Ironsong. Help me find my last family member, so that I may no longer be alone.

-Kinde Ghostwaker