Pleaguesun
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Plaguesun

I have not have earned any titles with the Horde. For I was but a servant to the dreadful Lich King.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Blood Elf Death Knight

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Even though I do not remember anything of my past I am still learning where I come from and want to learn more about my home. I was taken by the Scourge and was tempted by the evil powers the Lich King had to offer. They trained me to be one of the greatest Death Knights to ever walk Azeroth and had great hopes that I would be the best Champion of Ebon. That is until I found out that the Scourge were doing terrible things. I could not bear it anymore and when the time came, I broke away from the control of the Lich King with the Knights of the Ebon Blade. I am now free to roam all of Azeroth. Learning of my past and what I did. I found out I was once the Champion of Blood Elves as well. This surprised me, I curse the temptation the Lich King showed me. Now I am fighting with the Horde to help bring down the evils of the Lich King, while at the same time...remembering my life.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I do not recall any Proffessions at this time

I5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I never once joined a Clan, Tribe or Guild in my life. That I am sure of.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have spoke to some members and they are all quite nice. I wanted to be apart of a tribe that was strong and curtious to it's memebers.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The Greatest trial I have faced was finding out who I was, also...The battle at Light Hope Chapel, when we Death Knights finally broke from the power of the Lich King

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My only goal is to take down the Scourge and reclaim the life they took from me!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I found out that I traveled alot during my years in Silvermoon City. I visited many places.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I do agree. I am always a rule follower. I never break them unless abosolutly necciary to protect someone or to make sure something wrong is prevented.
Krell steps up to the totem, and after reading the note tacked there, shakes his head and spits absently onto the ground. Not able to understand this odd language, he disregards the message...perhaps someone else can decipher it.

** As you know, Ironsong Tribe is a RolePlaying guild, and our application process is also handled In Character. We expect all prospective applicants to complete this application from your characters perspective, and give us a little insight into the background of your character. If you need some examples please look at previous applications as there are some very solid ones already posted. Thank you for your interest in us, and we hope to see you soon. **
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Greetings Death Knight!

((Thank you for your application. As Krell pointed out we tend to ask for the posted applications to be done in character. While it is handy to have the extra information you provided we want the more character oriented stuff as well. This is really your RP introduction to everyone in the Tribe so we want to get to know your Death Knight. Please edit your app and include more character based information. Feel free to leave the existing information however, just put it after the RP parts and contain it withing double brackets like this text.))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Cloudjumper Wrote:Greetings Death Knight!

((Thank you for your application. As Krell pointed out we tend to ask for the posted applications to be done in character. While it is handy to have the extra information you provided we want the more character oriented stuff as well. This is really your RP introduction to everyone in the Tribe so we want to get to know your Death Knight. Please edit your app and include more character based information. Feel free to leave the existing information however, just put it after the RP parts and contain it withing double brackets like this text.))

Would you like me to redo my Application?
((Yes please. You need to answer the questions from Plaguesun's point of view. And, please, leave your Alliance characters on their servers. It is fine to be all Alliance, or all Horde. But remember, for this rp, you are a Horde character. Also, send an email to Merrina, with the correct spelling of your character's name, and the email you want attached to the Website.))

Blademaster Merrina - Lvl 75 Troll Hunter
Advisor Dannae - Lvl 80 Troll Priest
Zerrah - Lvl 74 Forsaken Death Knight
Ayator - Lvl 70 Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Lvl 72 Blood Elf Mage
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
((Yep. What my extinguis- err, distinguished officers said. Looking forward to reading this in-character!))
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
I have Re-done my application and hope that someone will read it.
Greetings, Pleaguesun. We have noticed the mark on the Totem, and hope to meet you at one of our Moots. Just ask anyone in Ironsong on a Thursday evening, and they can tell you where we will be. We change it from week to week - Sreng tells us it is to keep the bill collectors from finding Meathook.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Thank you Merrina, I will look forward to the next Moot this Thursday.
Peonship granted 03/19/09
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)