Plague Upon Us
WARNING - NEW PLAGUE

BE IT KNOWN on this day that the Scourge have officially attacked the lands. As such the Ironsong Tribe will answer this threat with a declaration of WAR against this enemy who dares to try and corrupt our people. A new plague is now upon us and is infecting the major cities of the world including the Outland.

All tribe are hereby directed to assist in defending our home cities from Scourge attacks.

Members should take care to pair with healers and are hereby ordered not to travel alone in the coming days lest we lose you to the Scourge.

Alchemists should gather and begin working on antidotes for this new pestilance.

Booty Bay should be avoided until we have proper defenses in place.

We will hold a tribal meeting on this new threat at tonights moot. Please plan to attend.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
((Too bad I get boo'd at, sworn at, and insulted for attempting to heal the plague in the major cities...It appears that Silver Hand isnt very RP oriented anymore...shame really))
((melikar was sworn at for killing zombies and I had a dude tweak when i healed sen'jin village))
((Having played as I zombie I can understand why they would want to play them, however there are better ways to express ones desire without being rude. Perhaps we should start ask folks before healing them?

Also as an FYI, when you become a Zombie, ALL Scourge like you, if you are interested go out into the Plaguelands and make new friends. Tongue)
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((Unless a player asks I won't heal them. However I will certainly heal a npc if I can. I don't like the fact taht people are going around ruining npc's over some stupid little zombie fetish))
(I ah... Might be a little crazy. On my Alliance alt last night on Earthen Ring I infected the entire town of Darkshire with the plague. Of course then an entire guild decided to attack Orgrimmar and crashed the server, but hey.

Also, I've been sworn at in terms so foul that I reported people over it just for cleansing them. So it's not confined to Silver Hand.)
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
((Come to the dark side, be a zombie. We have cake...and brains))
Etsuko - Monk
I am laughing out loud at all of this..gee people can be such dorks....blah

Well in any case...I'd like to encourage RP from the tribe on this very interesting storyline.
I'd like to think the real Dergash is not intentionally infecting people even if his player is cruel and unusually sadistic.

I encourage you all to prepare something for tonight's moot!

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Actually the real Dergash would probably be very likely to take a few of those grain boxes and drop them off at some Alliance town or Outpost, yes very likely indeed.
Etsuko - Monk