Pathfinder PDF bundle sale
Since I know many of you are into the RPs...

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paizo...der-bundle

Great price for the basic books if you don't mind using a PDF reader of some sort.
Its a fantastic deal....I already own most of them but am considering picking up the big bundle to shore up what I don't have as of yet. Be warned, the downloads of all these being purchased has brought the site to a screaming halt so it will take some time to ever open a file. Its a known issue that Paizo is working on.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Yeah -- I'm planning to wait a couple weeks to get mine, since I don't need them right now. The same thing happens every year during the holiday sales.
So $25 for all is what I'm reading?
I think it is $25.00 plus the average cost...last I looked was like $17 for a total of $42.00. VERY cheap for all the material.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
It is just $25 for everything. Note: Shipping is not included for the Physical box -- you will need to pay it separately when you go to redeem the code. Also Note: They've run out of Beginner's Boxes, so it'll end up back-ordered until June or so.

The way most bundles work is "Pay $1 or more for this initial stuff. Beat the average to unlock this extra stuff. Pay more than $X and unlock this other extra stuff." So if you pay $X, which is usually above the average, you unlock all of it.
Side note: New bundle is Pathfinder Comics and Printable Maps, apparently.