Patch Notes
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html">http://worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/t ... notes.html</a><!-- m -->

Some really good stuff in there actually. Not a whole lot of class fixes but some decent stuff for warlocks and hunters. Battle grounds is being released in the next patch. There will be two, one in the northern barrens the other in Alterac. Lots of good UI improvements and improvements on meeting stones. New flight paths!
New Horde Flight Paths
Valormok in Azshara - Bloodvenom Post in Felwood
Kargath in Badlands - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
Flame Crest in Burning Steppes - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad - Revantusk Village in Hinterlands
Undercity - Revantusk Village in Hinterlands

I still want to know why you can't fly from the Sepulchure to Tarren Mill.

Some really good stuff in this edition anyway. I recommand anyone read the full patch notes. Something I notice after every path is questions in general chat and the like from people asking really silly stuff they wouldn't have to ask if they had just read the patch notes.
Huge patch! I'm still waiting for them to give Warlocks a "special" bag for our Soul Stones. Or, the more I think about it, why not allow Warlocks the ability to keep Soul Stones in the ammo slot? It is like ammo to us.

/shrug
I posted on the warlock forums, my post was 'bringing balance to the force' I frankly feel that with certain spell tweaks we could leave the shard system as it is and have no problems. Mostly it involves removing the shard requirement from everything but stone spells and summons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3.2 Patch Notes Question Krell 1 2,055 07-17-2009, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Krell
  3.1.0 PTR Patch Notes 15 8,216 04-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Ronx
  PTR Patch notes for Priests Eruadan 5 3,025 12-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Eruadan
  2.4 Patch Notes Sound 16 9,349 02-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Sileadh
  Official 2.3 PTR Patch Notes Kretol 25 11,056 10-26-2007, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Guest