Patch 6.2.3 lands on 11/17/15
Here is a list of the changes coming with the next patch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1995574...11-13-2015

Enjoy!
One of the exciting features of 6.2.3 is that Valor upgrades are back!!

For 250 Valor, you can upgrade your existing items by FIVE iLevels, up to a total of ten iLevels.

You can upgrade items from Hellfire Citadel, crafted items, Baleful token items, Kazzak drops, and dungeon drops.  Everything you've already gotten is eligible for an upgrade retroactively.

Here's how you earn Valor:

* The first random Heroic dungeon of the day (100 Valor).
* Each Mythic dungeon for the first time that week (300 Valor).
* Completing the weekly Bonus Event quest (except for the pet battle one) (500 Valor).
* Completing a Raid Finder wing for Highmaul (3 wings, 75 Valor each), Blackrock Foundry (4 wings, 75 Valor each), or Hellfire Citadel (5 wings, 150 Valor each) for the first time each week.

There is no hard weekly Valor cap.  The total absolute Valor cap is 5000.

Which items to upgrade first?
Upgrade items with a high stat budget, like weapons, helm, chest, interesting trinkets, and legs.  [Necks, rings, capes and wrists have the lowest stat budgets (the legendary ring can't be upgraded with Valor)].  Also, focus on items that are less likely to be replaced.  Note:  Oryx and I have an account on Ask Mr. Robot if you'd like us to look your character up to figure out which item to upgrade first.

Upgrade items at the Void Storage building in Warspear.  It's the building next to the bank, with the portal to Orgrimmar.
But I want to further upgrade my legendary ring!
Yes, me too!!

And the ring upgrade token is out there -- the first Archimonde kill each week will give us a token that will upgrade our legendary rings by 3 iLevels!

-Zlinka
Well, perhaps we should kill him now.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Quick correction:  each wing of LFR Hellfire Citadel grants 150 Valor, not 75.  I've edited my original post to reflect that.

-Z

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defending our lands from the Alliance (PvP team) 7 3,722 11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Amato