Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
For any of you who like the "old-school" mentality of MMORPG's, I highly recommend you check-out Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen on Kickstarter. This game is being developed by some of the brains behind Everquest and is setting itself apart from the competition.

A lot of MMO's come out and they try to be just like WoW. This is why I feel they always stay exciting and fun for three months, then the new game smell wears off and people are right back to Warcraft. Don't get me wrong, I love WoW and it is a hugely successful game because it has tried to please so many. But that has also been a problem, in my eyes. By trying to please everyone, they can easily lose focus.

Pantheon is being targeted to players who enjoy a challenge and enjoy group content. The fighting is planned to be tactical and not just mashing whatever button pops up and has a shiny ring around it. The game is made for players who enjoy exploring and love an immersing world.

As this forum is for nerdy gamers such as yourselves, I thought I'd share. I've backed it and would love to see this game come out some day:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588...the-fallen
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]