Pamuya Stonerunner
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Pamuya Stonerunner

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Shaman

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born in a small encampment to a small family of farmers, my father Salin Stonerunner was a shaman of the Dawnstrider Tribe my mother Pemaya Stonerunner was a druid of the claw of the Winterhoof Tribe. When I became of age I chose to follow the path my father took and become a shaman and so my life now truly begins. I have come to understand the strength pf Earth, the intense power of Fire, not only the subtlety but also the motherly love of Water, and the fatherly wisdom of Air and will continue to keep these wisdoms sacred as my father did. I continue to travel the paths of Azeroth from the trails the lead to the tops of the Stonetalons to the very bottom of the Great Northern Sea as I do so I always remember the words of those I have traveld with and the memories along with them. Now in this time I have found that the spirits have brought me to a place where I can gain wisdom and learn more and to have myself part some of my wisdom to help others.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I will follow my mother's path and study the ways of herbalism and alchemy. I have also decided to take up the arts of cooking, fishing and first aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

A Tribesman by the name of Lurie told me of his family and of his Chieftan and it filled my heart with great joy to hear of his tribe and of their adventures

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I would say currently the day I learned how to carve my first totem and passed the test of Earth.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To become a great Shaman like my father and to keep the traditions of the Earthmother alive so that I can make my family proud.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Meeting and getting to know new people and to see all the differant creatures in this world.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I have and will do everything possible to uphold it, you have my solem vow.
Interesting, young Stonerunner... you might wish to tell us more, if you are able. I am quite the storyteller myself, and despite your age, your knowledge of the world which surrounds you suggests that your story might not be so simple as you state it.

(( While I understand that this brand-new character might not have much of a history yet, you should still attempt to write a bit more in an effort to display your writing style! Also, do not forget, not only do you have to agree to the Code of Conduct in your application, but in the thread itself (where you read the code).

On a quick side note: I had the good fortune of meeting Pamuya while playing an alt during Silver Hand's down time. It was a pleasant conversation, and I most certainly did encourage this visit. 8-) ))
*bows humbly* "You honor me sir I will speak more of myself when the memories fly back to me"

((Hehe I will be adding more this is just a bit I had in my brain when I filled this out ^^ ))
Granted peonship 07/17/08
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)