Onyxia down!
Great job everyone! On Ironsong's second attempt this afternoon (our fifth attempt ever as a Tribe) we defeated Onyxia in her Lair with a 31-strong force of Ironsong adventurers!

Kagan, Krell, Utsusemi, Zarraema, and Akora got the lion's share of the spoils, though Masai, Daichallar, Azoz, Vortok, Zinthas, and Jadyn also received a reward from her, either scales or other treasure! Fleethoof skinned her very nicely for us.

We very nearly defeated her the first time today but in desperation the enraged wyrm managed to breathe on us one time too many just before she would have fallen (6%).

Many thanks to everyone who has helped with Key quests for people (some still need help with these, don't forget!), who have farmed for and crafted potions, foods, and other consumables and gear for our raiders, and who have come with us on this and previous attempts.

Special thanks also to all those who have done this fight before and lent their advice and support to us as well as those who took time to read guides and to help out the Rottens the last two weeks to learn the fight better (I wish we could have gotten them their first win last week! 1%, ouch!).

Thanks to the raid for executing the strategy so well so quickly and to Eveline for calling the attacks and commands during the fight, and finally, thanks to Kosath for his brilliant job tanking the beast. Made my job easy. : )

Good work everyone! We'll be doing this again soon! Details to follow. In the meantime help your tribemates who are not yet keyed for Onyxia's Lair get their Drakefire Amulets!

Taz'dingo!
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
*cheers* Glory to Ironsong! Glory to the Horde!

Holy tauren patties that was fun!
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Very well done to you all. That is no small accomplishment. I only wish I had been there to witness it and help slay her myself. Congratulations to everyone who received the spoils of battle, put them to good use my friends Wink
Just need that cinder cloak to go with that scale now. Excellent fight.
Saltin can make the Cindercloth cloaks and has two Essences of Fire from our MC raid to be put to that purpose. Look him up in game and we'll get it done asap. I may have a couple of extra Fire essence myself so we can make all four. I'd like to see them worn at this week's moot when we present the head if possible.

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris