Onyxia Keys -- Please read!
With the recent small successes the Ironsong Tribe has been having in the arena of Raiding, we want to start tracking the progress of our members through the process of getting your Onyxia Keys forged. Please post in this thread as you complete your keys and we will compile an updated list from it.

For those that may not know, the quest line begins with Warlord Goretooth in Kargath. Speak with him and he will give you a note. The note begins the quest Warlord's Command, which takes you through the Lower Spire. From there you will have several more steps and conversations with people and creatures around the world, leading you in and out of the Upper Spire a few times.

So far, our Onyxia Keyholders are:

Lucrenda/Saltin/Asaram
Damoxian
Eveline
Shillatae
Kosath
Fleethoof
Akora
Pinto
Molotov
Arabeth (#10)
Merrina
Majhal
Kretol
Sreng
Rawne
Umu
Fallenknight
Delenda
Nightdemon/Waltimus/Empey
Vortok (#20)
Severien
Ebberk
Jabulji
Masai
Zarraema
Chaska
Edonil
Krell
Selerinus
Zinthas (#30)
Khrale
Azoz (Triska alt)
Galven
Zuipol
Efluvia
Utsusemi
Uglawha
Amato
Dispaya
Valtrinity (#40)
Daichallar
Kernasas
Voran
Jadyn

Nearly complete are:
Chiokai
Bearheart

I know many others are currently working on the series. While we are far from a Raiding Guild per se, we want everyone to have the chance to experience all the world of Azeroth has to offer in the form of adventures and battles, and what's a fantasy world without a good dragonslaying, anyway? : )

Thanks,
Shillatae
Farseer and Shadow Priestess
Finished mine Big Grin
I want to also note that anyone who has their Drakefire Amulet (Onyxia Key) should if they have not already done so make sure to skill their First Aid up to 300 and have a supply of Heavy Runecloth Bandages on them for raiding her.
Great job so far, Tribe. We are approaching 20 keyed active Tribemates which is excellent. I'd like to see anyone who hasn't done their Warlord's Command in Lower Blackrock Spire to get in touch with Kosath or myself so that we can assist you in working on your keys as well. We'll need more than 20 to get started on planning this raid, even with possible allies from another guild, as it is rare for everyone to be able to get online at one time.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I have also completed my Onyxia key as of now.
Got the quest and willing to start working on it now.
Have all the stones, and they are set in the seal. I just need to get Emberstrife to do his thing, and my key will be complete.
Excellent, Merrina, that will make you able to take groups into UBRS for the later portions of their Onyxia key, which until now only three or four of us could do.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Would some kind soul be generious enough to describe how one would go about aquiring such a key?
The first step is to talk to Warlord Goretooth in Kargath, Badlands. Listen to his story and at the end he will give you a note. Reading the note will begin the quest "The Warlord's Command" which will lead you into LBRS. Return to him after completing this 5-man LBRS quest run and he will send you on to the next step. It's quite a series.
Just letting you know I got mine done a while back. I don't think it's too big an issue currently, with the ZG interest. Though I'm hardly on Vor anymore, I'm still always willing to raid, so just stick a letter in the mail for Vortok if anything's going down.
Nightdemon has finished his key as well.
My seal of assen . . . Emberstrife forged my seal, and the ever so helpful guy in Lower Black Rock Spire said it was all good!
My key is done.

Masai
(( Edo and I are at the point of collecting dragon eyes from UBRS... so, we're what - half way? Even if we have to PuG to finish it off, we'll push to do that before the scheduled event. ))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Onyxia Keys - Part Two Cloudjumper 6 3,271 06-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Guest