Old fashioned raids
I'm trying to find out if there would be any interest in doing some of the older raids.

Stuff like Zul'gurub, AQ20 or 40, Molten Core, Onyxia, blackwing lair, blackrock spire, basically all the pre-bc lvl 60ish raids.

Zul'gurub and Ony I'm pretty familiar with, but the others I'd need the help of someone more familiar with those instances.

I think these instances are great to build good raiding sense as well as still being fun and challenging even for higher leveled players.

I'm sure for some these are old news, but to others like myself, I'd still love to see them and experience the older content.
Great idea, though "challenging" may be a bit of an overstatement. Before I quit, I discovered that a L80 druid could solo Hakkar.
I am so up for ZG simply because that means a chance at new mounts. :p
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
I would be willing to assist you with these. If we could do them before the normal raids that would be great.
I'd be up for Blackwing Lair--my Mage is trying (on his own) to construct Thunderfury, the Blessed Blade of the Windseeker, and to do so I need Elementium that is only found in BWL.