Old World Raids for Achievements - Sunday 10/26 600p Server
This Sunday, I want to do either MC or ZG for old world achievements, which depends on numbers.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Wonderful, will do my best to be there. Jabadue and Shantow should be able to duo Molten Core anyway...
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
MOONFIRE!
I am game for either one. Glad to help whether or not I needed the places. Just so happens I do need rep with both, to complete the achievements, and have a special interest in Molten Core.

Before it becomes trivial, I would looooove to do the quest for Benediction which means I need the Eye of Shadow from the chest that the Majordomo guards.

Hopefully I can get my kids settled in time and join y'all.
Also, thought I'd mention:

Bloodbound did a clear of AQ40 last night. We got to C'thun but there were only 12 of us and that fight is still pretty brutal for level 70's if you don't have enough people. If you're interested in taking a jaunt into AQ40 to get the C'thun achievement, we could share that instance ID so you wouldn't have to clear the rest of it.
I would like to successfully get through ZG. We've killed all the bosses except Hakkar in there before.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Though I have not officially joined back up with the Ironsong tribe yet, I would love to aid you if you will have me.
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” ~General George S. Patton

[Image: Fury.jpg]
Is there any chance people would be interested in something substantially earlier, since it's a weekend? Noon server, perhaps?
I joined MC clear last night but we only got 2 bosses in. That group said it had no intention of clearing any further, so I suppose I could share that clear ID on URa.

Or we could do a fresh with Thanuist
I should be able to come on Tute or BB. I always wanted to see the Rag fight.
It will be MC, ZG, or C'Thun depending on our numbers.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Kard went to ZG last night instead of Mel. Yeay for finally having a second 70.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]