Ohhhh, Kreeee-tol ...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/files/legendary-axe-id1859/">http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/files/le ... xe-id1859/</a><!-- m -->

((If this is real, I'm going to do everything in my power to see that thing in your hands one day. Confusedhock: ))
Now THAT is what I call legendary.

ZOMG, that in the hands of a warrior? Immune to Fear effects? Warlocks = splat!
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
It cant be real.
..But if it is, Jiv would so respec for it.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
*eyes pop out of head*

*puts them back in*

I thought Hellscream's axe was called Gorehowl or something like that...

*considers spec'ing Anathamon to retribution just in case* :p
Zuipol Wrote:Now THAT is what I call legendary.

Warlocks never go splat! *flex*
Anyone else see the "Head of Illidan" mentioned there? Hmmmm...
*boggles and agrees* I would be... most agreeable to getting that into the hands of, well, any of our Tribemates, really.
Another odd point. According to most sources players will not actually kill Illidan, but only foul up his plans, like in Naxxramas with Kelthuzad. Maybe people creating their own links?
There was a mention that it's probably an image from a private server with data mined info, but I just had to show it. It's probably fake, but I just had to pass it on. I mean, c'mon, it's Grom's friggin' axe, man!

And, if it IS real, it'll be hard to see that thing in Alliance hands someday. Heck, it'd be hard to see it in Undead hands, for Majra anyway. :p It needs "Race: Orc" and "Class: Warrior, Shaman" on it, hehe.
The weapon graphic already is on an item in Hellfire Citadel, so I dunno about this thing..
Confusedhock: Axe... mine...

Anyway, yeah, it must be datamining and/or on a private server. Otherwise, why would he tell himself with links? Plus, I don't see any NPCs around, either.
On another note, however, that thing, if real, rightfully belongs in the hands of an orc.
Me want!
Eveline Wrote:

Sure they do!

Er...no wait...

*grumbles*
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Zuipol Wrote:
Eveline Wrote:

Sure they do!

Er...no wait...

*grumbles*
Sure they do.. They try to fear you for half of the fight, even if you've popped immunity.. Then they DoT you up, and you die after they do..
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
*snicker*