Oguk
Throm'ka! I am Oguk Warmonger, warrior of the Horde. I've been a grunt of the Horde for only a few years now, so I've seen my fair share of battles. I live for the battle... there is not much else for me to live for anymore. Seeing your brother die in battle can- No... that is for another day. I am a miner and a blacksmith. I devote much of my time to training my mind and body for combat. An aspiring master of the blade...

I was being taught the ways of the blade by my master, Daisho Swiftblade, up until he was killed in battle. Since then I have lost my direction and my focus, and have become prone to wandering... misguided, angry, frustrated...

Recently, I met a member of the Ironsong Tribe. Kretol, a shaman was kind enough to show me how to calm myself... put my rage to good use. He has opened my eyes and I wish to learn more from him and I feel that joining the Tribe would be the best choice.

I have done what has been asked of me to join... I will obey the rules and not bring dishonor to the Tribe.

My fate is in your hands now.

For the glory of the horde!